Fleming on his way to Dunfermline?!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard a rumour Fleming is on his way to Dunfermline for a season long loan!! be a shame as i wanted him as number 1

Lets hope if he goes, this Brill is as decent as Fleming!!

(Apologies if this has already been mentioned but just got in from work and decided to pass it on asap instead of looking down the board)

p.s. just noticed the thread title needs to have the 'to' taken out if a mod would be able to correct my mistake :)

Can I be the first to say (this late and with so many since) that this was a first rate post.

Complete exclusive scoop, that NO-ONE else hinted at or was even expecting. Kudos to you and your source (and his source!)

And no one upmanship or statements of facts or revelaing either.

• 3 weeks later...
How did he play then? A review please?

He looks like a good keeper, Made some good saves allready, quite vocal etc, I'm sure thats his third or fourth game and he's played reasonably well in all of them, game against Arbroath he should've came for a cross but apart from that has done everything well.

Here are the Dunfermline v Coventry video highlights (you may need binoculars). :blink:

Match highlights

Incidentally, a nice stadium with good atmosphere considering the sparse crowd.

Capacity 12,000, check it out here;

Dunfermline stadium

Our camera guy doesn't know the concept of zoom <_<

Crowds have been on the drop sinse we have gotten relegated we were averaging 6000-7000 in the spl, but then playing Ayr United is slightly less exciting than playing Rangers or Celtic, we showed what we were capable off last season in our game against Aberdeen in the scottish cup where the attendance was listed as 9000, although Dunfermline do lie about attendances in the Scottish cup I feel so to give less money to the opposition, attendance was more like 10,000

Highlights can be seen here, was a cracking game, the replay ended up that we beat them on penalty's(a good 1,000 odd travelled up from fife and spent the majority of the game topless in Aberdeen on a Tuesday night, Glad to say I was one of them.) the celebrations were fantastic.

So we're striving to emulate Dunfermline now?

:petesake:

In the last 5 years we have been in 4 national cup finals 5 semi finals and been in europe twice...Most teams wouldn't mind that :wink:

Edited by Gparsfan

Guest FyldeBlue
Completely off subject and just for G K, Dunfermline got their nickname 'The Pars' due to the fact the club started as a paraplegic team.

True or False?

FALSE !

LAGS....is that meant to be a joke ?.... in pretty bad taste if it is ! :redcard:

but penney has a first choice goalie already.

is there money in the pot to buy another?

and a another central defender?

and another striker?

at least we've enough right backs..

Another worrying thing is the manager hasn't given his 2nd choice keeper any playing time in any of the home friendlies.

Why is that ?

but penney has a first choice goalie already.

is there money in the pot to buy another?

and a another central defender?

and another striker?

at least we've enough right backs..

i think penneys team building is far from over, but we may have reached a stage where we have to move people out before we can bring people in

Played again as we beat Dumbarton 5-0 in the first round of the league cup....saved 2 average one on ones.

Interesting that practically the same Coventy team we ran over drew with Everton 2-2 today...

Also as a side note I know his family definitely prefer him to come back up here...

• 4 weeks later...
Played again as we beat Dumbarton 5-0 in the first round of the league cup....saved 2 average one on ones.

Interesting that practically the same Coventy team we ran over drew with Everton 2-2 today...

Also as a side note I know his family definitely prefer him to come back up here...

So other than (y)our keeper, have you any players we can thieve? :grin: