Andy Holdsworth

Off the hudds board

"NOT THE ONLT EX TOWN MAN TO SIGN FOR THE LATICS TODAY EITHER......

he aint going to sadford so thats a releif...... "

"Looks like Holdsworth has signed for them aswel. "

"We have just being told at the fans forum today." - Bradford city fan on huddersfield website

and from the bradford msg board http://bcafc.livewwware.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=48453

Have to confess that claret message board has me in fits of laughter its defo our view of Donny.

MIDFIELD>>>>>>>>>>?

holdsworth

I wouldn't go reading the Huddersfield one then. They seem quite glad to be shut of Parker. By the sounds of things he's had an attitude problem which makes Craig Davies' look lilliputian.

Eardley headed for the door?

No sign of him in tonight's squad.

My thoughts exactley. I notieced straight away he wasn't in the squad. Have we had an offer that was too good to turn down? If true hopefully a minimum of £500,000.

Apparently wants to start playing CM again (supposedly one of the reasons he left Hudds) and impressed for Bradford in CM in a recent friendly.

How many CM will we have then? Furman, Worthington, Whittaker, Holdsworth, Rowney, Stephens, Lee (if he stays) can Purdie play there?

Never done this before, but I have heard from a :sauce: which could be reliable, that we have turned a bid of 200k down from hudds so maybe they have upped the bid to include Holdsworth?

I think that Holdsworth was a free agent. He was trialling at Bradford City and expected to sign for them. He had already refused a contract offer.

BUT Holdsworths LEAVING udders as doesnt want to play at RB wants midfield his own words.

It's just over 2 weeks from the season starting and it seems the only offer he has is from Bradford. We come along and ask if he fancies playing at League One level at right back. I'm sure he'd change his mind.

Nah the quote was yesterday and offers on table, turned down Millwall. Unless the deal is just to good. Considering Udders offered him a contract to stay and he said moving for cm doubt it.

Andy Holdsworth was offered three contracts by Huddersfield Town and each contract was an increased offer and more than what he was currently on.

He didn't sign because he wanted to be a first team player and he personally preferred to play in midfield (an excellent midfielder btw), these two things could not be guaranteed simple as.

He was offered terms by Kenny Jackett but they didn't suit him, having to uproot his girlfriend and himself against the cost of living and length of contract amongst other things.

He would be an excellent signing to be quite honest, he gives 100% every single game and he is the one player that the majority of Town fans were sad to lose.

Good luck for the season except the 1st Nov & 6th April obviously :wink: