What will the new ground be called?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Playhouse Approach boulevard"

Boulevard! I like it, then we can nick that Hull FC song - I've always liked that song since I was sat with them all in Cardiff when they pulled out the big one against the Rhinos.

New Boundary Park - 'cos it's new and and on a boundary, near enough

with

1) The Broadway Stand

2) The Ernie Cooksey Stand

3) The Lancaster Stand

4) The Any Soddin' Thing You Like Stand (to give the sponsors / builders etc a look in)

with a bloody great statue of Big Joe, Stitch, The Dodger, Eyresy, George Hardwick and any other bugger you can get on the plinth who deserve to be there outside the main entrance

All we have to do then is

GO AND SUPPORT THE TEAM, 'COS WE'LL STILL HAVE ONE TO SUPPORT AT A GROUND WITH BETTER FACILITIES THAN BP.

I've not done a survey, and I ain't going to, but I wonder how many of the anti-move brigade are those who slag off the current ground? Just a thought.

New Boundary Park - 'cos it's new and and on a boundary, near enough

with

1) The Broadway Stand

2) The Ernie Cooksey Stand

3) The Lancaster Stand

4) The Any Soddin' Thing You Like Stand (to give the sponsors / builders etc a look in)

with a bloody great statue of Big Joe, Stitch, The Dodger, Eyresy, George Hardwick and any other bugger you can get on the plinth who deserve to be there outside the main entrance

All we have to do then is

GO AND SUPPORT THE TEAM, 'COS WE'LL STILL HAVE ONE TO SUPPORT AT A GROUND WITH BETTER FACILITIES THAN BP.

I've not done a survey, and I ain't going to, but I wonder how many of the anti-move brigade are those who slag off the current ground? Just a thought.

Who are the anti-move brigade? As far as I can see there are very few on OWTB who are against the move pers se.

The Oh When The Blues Arena. "Home of The Latics"

You lot missed the simplest and most beautiful...

the land the actual stadium will be built onis called lower memorial park,however trying to think of a suitable name with that init will no doubt lead to a morbid approach and linking us with death..something the corp may well want to happen,however i doubt the rest of us would.

maybe an idea in respect of the late ernie cooksey,could be to name the new approach road after him"ernie cooksey lane" of "cooksey way" or something like that.

you could then update the time honoured chant to "walking down cooksey way....to see dave panny's aces "

and in honour of doing the deal with bae systems,come out to the tune of the dam busters or something..dont think there's a song about lancaster bombers