Train Home from Masters

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bets bit of the night for me was at the end when Bolton beat us and Mike Bentley started telling Paddy McGuiness he wasnt funny. The poor guy didnt know how to take it or abuse him back. "Your just not funny mate, youve got a bolton accent and there's nowt funny about that". "I bet Peter Kay is sick to f**king death of you living off his name". :lol:

Bets bit of the night for me was at the end when Bolton beat us and Mike Bentley started telling Paddy McGuiness he wasnt funny. The poor guy didnt know how to take it or abuse him back. "Your just not funny mate, youve got a bolton accent and there's nowt funny about that". "I bet Peter Kay is sick to f**king death of you living off his name". :lol:

I like Paddy Mcguinnes , my brother spoke to him and he was a real sound guy ,

I wouldn't mind betting that ends up in his act. He is funny but essentially he's a local funny man that has got lucky because of who his mate his (Peter Kay although funny is a bit overrated- he's very samey) and there are people funnier than him slogging their brains out on the local comedy circuit for a fraction of the benefits.

I wouldn't mind betting that ends up in his act. He is funny but essentially he's a local funny man that has got lucky because of who his mate his (Peter Kay although funny is a bit overrated- he's very samey) and there are people funnier than him slogging their brains out on the local comedy circuit for a fraction of the benefits.

Show business / music / comedy is all about luck really... aka getting your "lucky break"...

I ado gree he is not very good compared to a lot of the talent out there.

Edited by oafc0000

Mate Zorrro would have kept you warm and you could have woken up in the morning with him playing the "big spoon" - and you turned it down... It was sad to see a grown man cry, but he was inconsolable.

He's been like that a lot since he started wearing blue and red striped replica shirts and singing songs about South London being wonderful. I worry about him at times.

I to was on that train and the police (like always at Victoria) are joke there excuse is there rail response Unit. I was in Sinclairs felt a bit a tension but the police moved the Burnley on.

its sad because the mitre and the others pubs are pretty decent round there just hope they keep latics in it.

Show business / music / comedy is all about luck really... aka getting your "lucky break"...

I ado gree he is not very good compared to a lot of the talent out there.

It's 99% who you know 1% talent

Unless you go on a talent show lol

He's been like that a lot since he started wearing blue and red striped replica shirts and singing songs about South London being wonderful. I worry about him at times.

He is a disappointing little man, and a bit of an embarrassment to be honest. I've tried to pass on some solid good sense to him, but it just doesn't seem to stick... <sigh>

He is a disappointing little man, and a bit of an embarrassment to be honest. I've tried to pass on some solid good sense to him, but it just doesn't seem to stick... <sigh>

There is no doubt much to be proud about in him, as there was in Oscar Wilde and Danny La Roue, even if they weren't in the stereotypical mould of what was considered, "right," in their day. We can be too hasty to judge.