Train Home from Masters

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was on the train to greenfield, got on at 5 to 11, after leaving after the final v bolton. The train was due to leave at 11 and it eventually left after midnight, after 4,000 people got on, then 2,000 got off, they put on 2 extra carriages at the front, and the whole train huffed and puffed out of victoria, and once it going went like.. the clappers. got home at 1, but still had a great night.

Is it still at the station :lol:

Had to get off and get a taxi in the end. Managed to avoid being arrested too. What a dicky show!

Frustrating end to a great night (although did end up in oldham after that)

Glad I didn't entertain it! Got the last 182 from Stevenson Sq and cost us sod all as my mate's brother works for the bus company. Back in my house for ten to 12 eating a curry!

Couldn't believe the amount of knobs out on show yesterday and attacking 'shirts' too within the concourse and toilets at will, WTF? The masters is a family event to showcase the talents of teams' legends not a big dick contest where hoolies can get their fix against easy targets. Burnley will get a rude awakening in The Prem, they may have it their own way in the lower divisions but the bigger clubs in the Prem along with West Ham, Hull, Stoke will wipe the floor with the inbred dingles week in week out and couldn't happen to a nicer bunch!

Edited by oafcprozac

Sardines.

:lol:

I was stuck on the train on platform 1 for what seems like a lifetime now. After a good 50 minutes myself and the lads i was with decided to get off, get some food and then taxi it back to Rochdale. Who knows what time it eventually left but it had gone when we went back to the station to meet our taxi! Must say the police who were there were a joke, offered no help when asked about the situation and looked like they actually wanted things to kick off at times.

:lol:

I was stuck on the train on platform 1 for what seems like a lifetime now. After a good 50 minutes myself and the lads i was with decided to get off, get some food and then taxi it back to Rochdale. Who knows what time it eventually left but it had gone when we went back to the station to meet our taxi! Must say the police who were there were a joke, offered no help when asked about the situation and looked like they actually wanted things to kick off at times.

That was the impression I got as well, I'm really glad it didnt!! we ended up getting a taxi back, it went at around midnight, I know of someone who was close to passing out...

The police really didnt help , they were dragging people off at will. And those 2 girls? (girls is a compliment to them) giving it all swinging for people with their high heels, spitting and then getting off and telling the police that it was 2 lads on the train which resulted in the policing grabbing then !

Also they should have put an extra train on knowing the crowd this would have attracted

40£ your having a laugh :lol:

The police really didnt help , they were dragging people off at will. And those 2 girls? (girls is a compliment to them) giving it all swinging for people with their high heels, spitting and then getting off and telling the police that it was 2 lads on the train which resulted in the policing grabbing then !

Also they should have put an extra train on knowing the crowd this would have attracted

40£ your having a laugh :lol:

wasnt there a thread about this lasy night? has it been removed?

Them 2 girls made right * out of themselves...just kept coming back for more and more trouble. Idiots...and the whole bollocks about it being too crowded...went to York races on a train just as full 2 wks back. Was a * set-up that last night...police just waiting to arrest people. Didn't offer any help whatsoever...ok, the rail company cock up by not having enough carriages on but the police are meant to be in control...they couldn't control their own piss!

Them 2 girls made right * out of themselves...just kept coming back for more and more trouble. Idiots...and the whole bollocks about it being too crowded...went to York races on a train just as full 2 wks back. Was a * set-up that last night...police just waiting to arrest people. Didn't offer any help whatsoever...ok, the rail company cock up by not having enough carriages on but the police are meant to be in control...they couldn't control their own piss!

Never a truer word it was a joke that train,

Ended up getting off with masked owl

Just looking through my camera and I have a video from the train and the blonde girl hitting masked owl over the head with a plastic thing :angry: and one of her hitting someone with a heel

did you record me hittin them both on the head? ha. thats when they proper started havin a go. apparently i was guna be in 'trouble' when i got off at mills hill. "tell your mates to calm down" haha, ok love.

What a shambles the day was though and GMP were useless all day.

people were getting ambushed all over town and Burnley had a fair few idiots with them and were targeting anyone. I didn’t even bother getting on the train and got a black cab to Ashton.

I am just glad I didn’t go with any kids.

What a shambles the day was though and GMP were useless all day.

people were getting ambushed all over town and Burnley had a fair few idiots with them and were targeting anyone. I didn’t even bother getting on the train and got a black cab to Ashton.

I am just glad I didn’t go with any kids.

Same here Kyle, I thought about bringing my 10 year old - why didn't I? One word 'Burrrneelay' The epitomy of fans stuck in a time warp - I can see them constantly being in the papers for the behaviour of their 'fans' this season. It goes largely unreported throughout the FL, the eyes of the world are on the Prem and I hope they are exposed for the thugs that they are.

yes it was a joke i was on that train and unfortunately styed on until it set off, it set off about 12.15, surprise there wasnt a full scale riot, latics fans and other people who were coming home from a night out werent happy at all, i witnessed a copper telling a 40 odd year old to f off and get a taxi for politely asking how long it was going to take. the police couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery. i witnessed numerous occasions when innocent fans were called and in some cases hit upon on, it was mainly the burnley fans but the latics fans were just as bad in some cases, did anyone see it in sinclairs before it started when the latics fans were singing and suddenly about 30 scroats from burnley came down for some, surprised it didnt kick off more then tbh. to say its a family event as someone said it was a joke tbh the fans who went just to fight need to get a grip of themselves and realise adults are there with there kids for a day out, they dont want to see it.

yes it was a joke i was on that train and unfortunately styed on until it set off, it set off about 12.15, surprise there wasnt a full scale riot, latics fans and other people who were coming home from a night out werent happy at all, i witnessed a copper telling a 40 odd year old to f off and get a taxi for politely asking how long it was going to take. the police couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery. i witnessed numerous occasions when innocent fans were called and in some cases hit upon on, it was mainly the burnley fans but the latics fans were just as bad in some cases, did anyone see it in sinclairs before it started when the latics fans were singing and suddenly about 30 scroats from burnley came down for some, surprised it didnt kick off more then tbh. to say its a family event as someone said it was a joke tbh the fans who went just to fight need to get a grip of themselves and realise adults are there with there kids for a day out, they dont want to see it.

Just when that was happening we walked around the back of sinclairs and then burnley fans rushed us, the police realised about 5mins into the fighting then came running down the alley when the burnley fans had already legged it and we started to walk to the event the police were useless.

Did anybody see how long it took them to get into the arena when fighting broke out in the corner? the yellow coats took a beating and the loudest cheer of the day was when they finally arrived to save the day lol

Same here Kyle, I thought about bringing my 10 year old - why didn't I? One word 'Burrrneelay' The epitomy of fans stuck in a time warp - I can see them constantly being in the papers for the behaviour of their 'fans' this season. It goes largely unreported throughout the FL, the eyes of the world are on the Prem and I hope they are exposed for the thugs that they are.

Prozac were you sat directly behind beardy yesterday I think I met you I was the guy in the Frankie Bunn T-shirt sat behind you.

I'm glad that the first game wasn't Oldham vs Burnley because it could of been absolute carnage thankfully most of the morons particularly those in that corner had been thrown out by the end anyway.

Forgive me for being slow, but I think I've missed all this - stayed out in Manchester after the end and I must have left Sinclairs before there was any fun there too. Anyone care to fill me in with what went on? Where was the fighting, what was going on with the train, what happened at the pub beforehand and what is this about girls wielding shoes wth malice aforethought?