Train Home from Masters

did you record me hittin them both on the head? ha. thats when they proper started havin a go. apparently i was guna be in 'trouble' when i got off at mills hill. "tell your mates to calm down" haha, ok love.

no i didnt ,

I will show you the vids when I see you .

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Prozac were you sat directly behind beardy yesterday I think I met you I was the guy in the Frankie Bunn T-shirt sat behind you.

I'm glad that the first game wasn't Oldham vs Burnley because it could of been absolute carnage thankfully most of the morons particularly those in that corner had been thrown out by the end anyway.

I must of been near you lot because I was sat behind the guy with the Bunn T Shirt and saw Mr Beardy havin a funny exchange with a guy a few seats along from where he was sat, well i say funny because it made us laugh but the guy he was "talking" to wasnt laughing lol I also say exchange but it was a bit one way lmao

Edited by KYLEOAFC

I must of been near you lot because I was sat behind the guy with the Bunn T Shirt and saw Mr Beardy havin a funny exchange with a guy a few seats along from where he was sat, well i say funny because it made us laugh but the guy he was "talking" to wasnt laughing lol

I think he was just pointing out the error in his choice of supporting Burnley. Those Rochdale fans behind me were alright who came to watch Keith Hill can we have them at the masters next season instead of burnley.

Prozac were you sat directly behind beardy yesterday I think I met you I was the guy in the Frankie Bunn T-shirt sat behind you.

I'm glad that the first game wasn't Oldham vs Burnley because it could of been absolute carnage thankfully most of the morons particularly those in that corner had been thrown out by the end anyway.

Yeah that was me in the yellow shirt...

They were Latics fans believe it or not, kicking off with Sheff Utd who they had rumbled with earlier in the day. all very unsavoury if you ask me - kids everywhere and people want to start battling. Don't think I'll bother next year.

Yeah that was me in the yellow shirt...

Yeah the Rochdale lads were ok and in fairness so were most other fans its just the Burnley lot.

I hate them now and even the Burnley fans in replica kits were arrogant and cocky.

I hope they don’t win a game next season.

They were Latics fans believe it or not, kicking off with Sheff Utd who they had rumbled with earlier in the day. all very unsavoury if you ask me - kids everywhere and people want to start battling. Don't think I'll bother next year.

Yeah when it kicked off in the corner where the players come out that was Oldham.

But from the off there were around 40 Burnley in the other corner at that end gobbing off and the police took them out after their first game because they jumped a lad on the concourse and were causing havoc.

Yeah when it kicked off in the corner where the players come out that was Oldham.

But from the off there were around 40 Burnley in the other corner at that end gobbing off and the police took them out after their first game because they jumped a lad on the concourse and were causing havoc.

Wondered where those Burnley "fans" went after the first game.

Was right behind where it kicked off in the corner, literally 4 rows away. Wasnt very pleasant.

I know, attacking people in replica kits, Beardy got smacked in the bogs, my mate nearly got arrested for pulling Burnlay thugs off a Latics fan and some cocky little :censored: thought he's gob off at me in the bogs when he enquired as to 'what the fook, I was looking at' I replied he had two seconds to get the hell out of my face before I would make him call for his mummy, he immediately apologised and said he wanted no trouble... KNOB!

Considering what time many fans were drinking from, something was always bound to happen

Good point Carl, although the tournament started around that time last year and there were seemingly no problems amongst the carnival atmosphere. This year the atmosphere even around Sinclair's was tense. Even Mark was abused by some other fans when he hung up the Ernie flag outside Sinclair's not sure who they were but they were enquiring as to 'What the F&*^%$g hell is that'. SCUM!

I know, attacking people in replica kits, Beardy got smacked in the bogs, my mate nearly got arrested for pulling Burnlay thugs off a Latics fan and some cocky little :censored: thought he's gob off at me in the bogs when he enquired as to 'what the fook, I was looking at' I replied he had two seconds to get the hell out of my face before I would make him call for his mummy, he immediately apologised and said he wanted no trouble... KNOB!

Yes I went to the lttle boys room with beardy just in case.....shouldnt have to do that but........I had to have a little chuckle to myself though because the bloke...(in his 40s) was about 5' 2" :lol:

I drank all day and didn't try and beat the piss out of anyone. It's not the drink it's the arse holes.

Simon couldn't hack it, (SW) Got to Sinclair's for 5.15, he was sat upstairs 'having a break, 'cos he'd had 5 pints' Poor lad is obviously not used to real sessions! :grin:

Considering what time many fans were drinking from, something was always bound to happen

I was in town from 2 something and wont be doing it again, I soon stopped drinking when I realised what sort of day it was turning into though.

I hope the organisers don’t invite Burnley again.

On the way to the Moon Under the Water I saw that well-know Burnley hooligan (he's got a book out and has been in a few programmes inc the Danny Dyer one) making a sharp exit...inside the pub there we smashed glasses everywhere...I believe they'd been up and down Deansgate causung mayhem...

On the way to the Moon Under the Water I saw that well-know Burnley hooligan (he's got a book out and has been in a few programmes inc the Danny Dyer one) making a sharp exit...inside the pub there we smashed glasses everywhere...I believe they'd been up and down Deansgate causung mayhem...

Think the United and City firms will be waiting for them next season...

Had a good day/night yesterday and met a number of good people.

Didn't see any trouble myself. There was a dingle sniffing chan in the bogs and mouthing off but that was about it. Apparently Old Trafford will be sold out when Burnley visit next season.... :rolleyes:

Feeling pretty rough today, probably should have stayed with the lads after breaking off to (unsuccessfully) chase a girl. I gather Ackey wasn't far behind me.... ^_^

Didn't see any trouble myself. There was a dingle sniffing chan in the bogs and mouthing off but that was about it. Apparently Old Trafford will be sold out when Burnley visit next season.... :rolleyes:

Feeling pretty rough today, probably should have stayed with the lads after breaking off to (unsuccessfully) chase a girl. I gather Ackey wasn't far behind me.... ^_^

:lol: Sometimes you get em sometimes you dont

Edited by razza699

I went home after deciding that falling asleep stood up wasn't a good idea. I don't think I know her well enough to let her see me dance yet! :lol:

I must of been near you lot because I was sat behind the guy with the Bunn T Shirt and saw Mr Beardy havin a funny exchange with a guy a few seats along from where he was sat, well i say funny because it made us laugh but the guy he was "talking" to wasnt laughing lol I also say exchange but it was a bit one way lmao

You right as I was the rose between the two thorns....(the lady in the middle)....they were UTD fans and happend to "mention latics results in semi finals..."...Beardy was not happy and "politely (with explitives)..asked the man to shut up or if he fancied a "conversation of the premises.." later..

Beardy was also assaulted in the loos (not sexually either.....) so he was not at all happy.

And the incident above the players entrance...included latics fans, reasons why it kicked off I don't know. But one lad in the thick of it with the MEN security and police was also at sinclair's with other latics fans singing. It was not good

And yes we were "sardines" on the train...and I have gone from a size 16 5ft 7 chick, to size 8 10ft 3inch big bird...phew!!!..glad we got off and got a taxi. It was not good

Footy wasn't too bad, glad UTD decide to field a team this year, but I will have consider if I go next year...