Craig Davies

:lol:

Still agree at the time it was un needed Pete ;-)

Did I know you was masked owl then ? :blink:

hehe, i know i know, couldnt help it tho. i was disgusted with him! (i didnt show it at games tho....im the model of encouragement)

i think i told you shortly afterwards ryan.

I think you asked did anybdy else have a real dislike for/of him. I didn't, and still don't .

I think he's a talented young player, but his head is full of broken biscuits.

Still, I can believe you searched back for a post from 17 months ago to score some cheap points.

Classy.

Edited by danoafc

I think you asked did anybdy else have a real dislike for/of him. I didn't, and still don't .

I think he's a talented young player, but his head is full of broken biscuits.

Still, I can believe you searched back for a post from 17 months ago to score some cheap points.

Classy.

He has it bookmarked :grin:

I wonder where his mini fan club is who defended him so much while he was here have gone :)

Still here.

Oh, and thanks for the "mini" comment :grin:

I would still rather have him here than

Windass

Ormerod

Byfield

Kabba

Ah...a post akin to that footballer there that gets charged with a sexual offence and is hung, drawn and......ya know the rest. We weren't there...we don't know the facts...and if it gets rescinded, there'll be a few silly looking people on here. However, if he has floored someone (which it doesn't sound like at all) then yeah, he is a tool that isn't learning his lesson. And it also doesn't mean he's a :censored: player...just a liability. We've had a few of those over the years...2 of which are idolised and currently plys his trade as captain for us and his drinking buddy who's now sharing a bottle of wine or 10 with some Swedish bloke in Hooters!

Still here.

Oh, and thanks for the "mini" comment :grin:

I would still rather have him here than

Windass

Ormerod

Byfield

Kabba

:lol:

Like those players are anything to go by... I wouldnt want any of that lot anyway! :lol:

Edited by oafc0000

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/page/Latest/0,,1...1737182,00.html

"neither player made contact"

Oh well...

so they say............

"But we have been lucky because none of the video replays caught the incident, so we wouldn't have been able to challenge the sending off.

"So as it is, we will only lose Craig on Saturday, and it won't really affect our start to the season too much.

"However we've spoken to Craig and told him that you can't react like he did in those situations, even though neither player made contact."

how many times does the muppet have to be told.....

even if there wasn't any contact (which i doubt) it doesn't get away with the fact that the was once again involved.

i love how people still defend the superstar that is craig davies.