Trotman....

I think it'll be sorted for next week!!

Could be he has to move somebody....... ( Eardley? )..... out first!!!

Move out Gregan & Hazell. Bring in Trotman & Mvoto. Then watch the rest of the side blossom with confidence as we have the ability to win 1-0 or by bigger margins. Stay with this shakey defence and all confidence will go due to losses. Mr Brill I hate to say this at such an early stage he doesn't look good at all. Very worried about him and the defence carried over from last season.

Move out Gregan & Hazell. Bring in Trotman & Mvoto. Then watch the rest of the side blossom with confidence as we have the ability to win 1-0 or by bigger margins. Stay with this shakey defence and all confidence will go due to losses. Mr Brill I hate to say this at such an early stage he doesn't look good at all. Very worried about him and the defence carried over from last season.

I'd feel more confident with windass in net!!!

He should have had the Sunderland reserve centre back Mvoto in by now.

As well as he played against us last week, I'd like to think DP would check him out again before making an enquiry than judging purely off one performance.

I agree we've seen Mvoto against a half fit Abbott for 90 minutes and to me he didn't particulary stand out that great, even the Sunderland fans were laughing that we wanted to sign him saying they'll drive him here etc ....

Latics fans have been saying that about Eardley and Huddersfield fans about Parker. :unsure:

Anyway Mvoto's going to Charlton on loan according to todays Sunday People. :(

sod that bring back andy goram!

if we could get trotters back on season long loan great...id also be looking to bring in a decent keeper on a season long loan as well...and maybe someone to give hazell a break.pre contract hazell was awesome,since then hes just got worse and worse....needs to get back to basics and get some confidence back....its clear to see midfield and up front are sorted....but the back is the weak link,can understand penny wanting greagan for his experience...be were seriously lacking in defence...

would like to see someone like carlo nash or mike pollitt brought in,while brill finds his feet so to speak.