Eardley - Official Site

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we have really sold Eardley for £300k then I'm just glad that I'm not going today. What a load of utter tripe.

Have we seriously just sold a 19yr old who has Wales caps, has captained the team and racked up over a hundred appearances, for a pittance and replaced him with a Huddersfield reserve? Have we seriously just signed Darren Byfield? What the hell is going on?!

Eards is only 19 and already a full international, he'll go on to be a top, top player imo. Yes, he has his faults but who hasn't at 19. I wonder who the pricks will pick on this year...

top top player??? never in a million years...think you'll find that he will strugglre next year. and sold on to rochdale the year after

Guest sheridans_world
Me too.....he looked a considerably better option than Holdsworth anyway, maybe even Eardley!

A touch of Chris Armstrong about him?

I wouldn't be disappointed if we got him on a season long loan

Seeing as Stockport hardly attacked I could have looked good at right back today and I'm the most left footed player ever (and not a very good one at that). If we offered them £200k for him I'd doubt they'd except, yet we've just let Eardley go for that, less Wrexham's cut.