No Post match manager comments on site?

Wow. Can't believe some people are having a go at the webmaster after he's been in the job two weeks.

Some people need to take a long hard look at themselves. Slagging off players on here is a bit different to launching an unjustified personal attack on someone in a forum they are guaranteed to read.

Give the guy a chance.

I think most of the comments were meant to be tongue in cheek.

Exactly.

We all know that really he's been too busy giving Alan shoulder massages, and possibly more intimate forms of, "executive stress relief," to be bothered with stuff like interviews..

True, but you can tell the ones that were not.

And, dare I say it, bandwagon jumpers who would not have even realised the managers comments were not there, had it not been pointed out.

Edited by singe

Aye (and I hope they were taken as such).

Of course, there's always going to be a few who are just too f*cking stupid to realise that and put a dig in for real...

Whilst I'll not pass comment on people's opinion of my work, to which they're entitled, I feel it's important to state that Mr Penney has been nothing but cooperative with both myself and the other media representatives whenever called upon.

Just bloody ignore 'em, Ackey, you've got a daunting task on your hands.

Just bloody ignore 'em, Ackey, you've got a daunting task on your hands.

I look forward to reading the positive comments now that Ackey has spent his Sunday editing and uploading the highlights and interview to Latics Player.

Starting a new job is often daunting, especially if you're effectively working alone and not surrounded by others with a degree of expertise in the same field.

But people learn to do things faster and better as their skills grow.

Intelligent ones listen to feedback and allow their performance to evolve and improve.

Having a fan on the inside can only be a good thing. I think fans on the outside should also continue to give feedback and owtb is an excellent place to do just that. If this is done with the right spirit and the best of intentions then all fans will win.

And hopefully the income streams from the club web site can grow further as a result.

Good luck Mr Web Monkey. I envy you.

Imagine if every member waited until Monday to post comments on this website.

Yeah, imagine if people were forced to sober up and calm down before coming on here and ranting about the latest boo-boy being "the worst striker/keeper/ball boy i've ever seen in a Latics shirt". You say it like it's a bad thing.

i see we are now paying subscription fees for 60 second interviews as happened with DP and JW!!

DP: Pleased with the game yeah

Tech guy: ready for carlisle

DP: get them in tomorrow and go from there

Tech guy: Brilliant, thanks

utter tripe.

Edited by shefflatic

i see we are now paying subscription fees for 60 second interviews as happened with DP and JW!!

utter tripe.

If you don't believe you're getting enough out of Latics Player you could always unsubscribe.

utter tripe.

If you're so aggrieved about the issue, even to a point where one logs on specifically to post this up, then I'd have thought the exact same time to create this post may have been better put to use by talking to him directly about your concerns.

Clearly the above posts prior to your involvement meant nothing...

Closed.