We're so rubbish and doomed

Yes. Only I'm trying to rub it off over a number of years to prolong the agony.

And if you get caught then just the same excuse that i use when the wife walked in the bedroom.......

I thought i saw a spider in my lap so i was just trying to brush it of.

Or the old......Its mine and i will wash it as fast as i like.

And if you get caught then just the same excuse that i use when the wife walked in the bedroom.......

I thought i saw a spider in my lap so i was just trying to brush it of.

Or the old......Its mine and i will wash it as fast as i like.

Oh how the topic of conversation/thread turns into the gutter....or is that our team.....things can only get better surely (for the team that is...)

I threw mine that hard at Penney that it hit Gunn in Norwich

It's not often that a post genuinely makes me laugh out loud but that did it!

Anyway, before the season started I scheduled an appointment for laser eye surgery next week. But after last night's result I just poured household bleach into my eyes to finish them off. I'm going to cancel that appointment as soon as I've found the phone...

It's not often that a post genuinely makes me laugh out loud but that did it!

Anyway, before the season started I scheduled an appointment for laser eye surgery next week. But after last night's result I just poured household bleach into my eyes to finish them off. I'm going to cancel that appointment as soon as I've found the phone...

:blind:

I dont have a season ticket. Instead I will just cermonially burn £100 every week to represent my normal latics expenditure in protest of this utterly awful start to the season. I will never go again that is for certain. I will most utterly certainly not be going to Orient this saturday. And I wont be drunk, at all. If you see me its a mirage, a myth. Honest.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

To be honest mate, I never see you at away games. I am just assured you were there ;)

I don't get to games, but the reports of being so rubbish have rubbed off on me.

I couldn;t listen to LaticsPLayer for the first few games, but eventually Bertie Dugger advised me to use Chrome, which unfortuntately worked for the Carlise game.

So I am going to buy LatiscPLayer again, just for Chrome.

Thank Bertie Dugger by digging a huge great hole and burying him with quadrohonic speakers.

And turn my speakers to 1,812 to complete burst my ear drums.

And if that doesn;t work I will buy the full LaticsPlayer and put all John Sheridans interviews, ever, on continuous loop.

So obviously I am hoping the speakers bit does the job ....