1st team photo 09/10 season

Why on the official website are we still showing the team photo from season 08/09 year????

Where's he new 1st team photo?. You have the names on roll call but no piccies, yet the new reserve team photo is on - minus names???

glitch??? Or am I not driving this laptop right? I have gone to the "team" tab in the centre of the screen and the stats seem to be correct for this season too.

Any ideas where the 1st team piccie is?

Hey maybe we could have a "spot the team photo on the website..." competition.

Found it, I win!!!!!!!!!!!!.....Fancy that, its under the "match tab" then gallery"...really logical that is...doh!!!!!!

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/Galle...~1750667,00.htm

Edited by underdog

That's a nasty slope the pitch has now.

Who's that guy front left? The one with the "Point your camera at me again and I will break you" Face on...

Bloomin eck... looks a big ol' boy... or is it just the fact he has tactically rolled his sleevesup onto his biceps?

Edited by Lookers_Carl

its under the "match tab" then gallery"...really logical that is...doh!!!!!!

That is how it's been set up for several seasons, there was an article on the front page highlighting that the first team photo-call was online however.

I do agree though that having only one gallery under the match tab (it's purpose is for game photo's to be uploaded there) is not ideal and it's on my site-review list to cover when I next speak to PTV (it's something I personally have no direct control over).

If you, or anyone else, see's things such as this which you feel are not very user friendly then please contact me at the email below.

Regards,

Ste

ps.

Player names (as they appear in the grid format, below the larger image) are:

Tom Eaves, Connor Hughes, Phil McGrath, Leeroy Chinthengah, Matt Carr, Richard Cowan, Laquan Esdaile-Biney, David Mellor, Djeny Bembo-Leta, Rico Ramsey, James Tarkowski, Will McCall, Anthony White, Greg Kidd, Matt Carr, Nicky Zaicevs, Josh Rose, Andrew Crompton, Kirk Millar, Shaun Routledge, Mick Priest, Jon Guy.

Player names (as they appear in the grid format, below the larger image) are:

Tom Eaves, Connor Hughes, Phil McGrath, Leeroy Chinthengah, Matt Carr, Richard Cowan, Laquan Esdaile-Biney, David Mellor, Djeny Bembo-Leta, Rico Ramsey, James Tarkowski, Will McCall, Anthony White, Greg Kidd, Matt Carr, Nicky Zaicevs, Josh Rose, Andrew Crompton, Kirk Millar, Shaun Routledge, Mick Priest, Jon Guy.

Thanks for that Ste - very helpful!

:cardinal:

On the team homepage last seasons squad is on display, maybe this is where the pic should be?

Yep. On the list too. It's a long list.

The website's structure is in parts simple and effective and in parts frustrating and complex. As a result changing one area does not always change another, and so it's a matter of finding them myself (I spent 2 hours on Sunday last week going over ever page making notes) or having you good folks help me out.

Thanks,

Ste

Yep. On the list too. It's a long list.

The website's structure is in parts simple and effective and in parts frustrating and complex. As a result changing one area does not always change another, and so it's a matter of finding them myself (I spent 2 hours on Sunday last week going over ever page making notes) or having you good folks help me out.

Thanks,

Ste

Thanks Steve and Martin.Thought I had lost my one marble rolling around.

I can appreciate the anormity/complex it is web design and maintenance, however, its a bit bizzare not have the current team photo under the tab of "team". Especially if we want to encourage new fans, first point of contact to most potentials will be the internet and this can make or break a business.

A work of art in progress eh......I would not have a clue on how to do it so I tip my cap to you and the team who do a great job on the site as well as this one too as it keeps us all in the know

Keep it up...not that...tut..how rude!!!!!....lol

An update for you all.

Certain aspects of this issue is ongoing. However after some testing this afternoon I've established why the Youth Team players names did not transfer as the First Team's had and I've spent the afternoon manually updating them.

I will do the first team's this evening (some players are missing due to the way files are uploaded and stored).

Cheers,

Ste