FTAO Webmonkey

I am still in communication with PTV with regards to the issue subscribers are seeing when they attempt to access the Dave Penney post-Leyton game video interview.

They are investigating the matter now, but it unfortunately seems unlikely the issue will be resolved this evening. I will however continue to push them for a resolution until I go to bed later this evening and will provide an update via this thread if I have one.

Rgds,

Ste

I am still in communication with PTV with regards to the issue subscribers are seeing when they attempt to access the Dave Penney post-Leyton game video interview.

They are investigating the matter now, but it unfortunately seems unlikely the issue will be resolved this evening. I will however continue to push them for a resolution until I go to bed later this evening and will provide an update via this thread if I have one.

Rgds,

Ste

Ackey

It's not a cache issue - I get the pre Stockport interview which plays after a picture on the pitchside at Orient. That's the first time I have tried to watch any of the interviews.

Can I suggest they reimburse all those affected with a free liquidiser/blender?

Ackey

It's not a cache issue - I get the pre Stockport interview which plays after a picture on the pitchside at Orient. That's the first time I have tried to watch any of the interviews.

Can I suggest they reimburse all those affected with a free liquidiser/blender?

I agree it's not a cache issue, which is what I've now told PTV. I get the distinct impression they do not work as late as I do though, and so I expect this to roll over to tomorrow.

I will be researching what SLA's we have established with them though, as I don't feel this much time without the video for certain members is fair, when others are apparently able to access it without issue.

You can all have a blender, but you have to buy it yourself! :wink:

Hey big blender .... £5 off at Tesco with double clubcard points!

Spend £50 at Tesco Direct and use this code TDXR-HFDL to get 500 extra clubcard points.

Other blender suppliers are available in the neighbourhood and owtb / opinions4u in no way accept responsibility for anything if this turns out to be a crap blender.

Hey big blender .... £5 off at Tesco with double clubcard points!

Spend £50 at Tesco Direct and use this code TDXR-HFDL to get 500 extra clubcard points.

Other blender suppliers are available in the neighbourhood and owtb / opinions4u in no way accept responsibility for anything if this turns out to be a crap blender.

sorry but I don't do Marco Pierre White. Or George Foreman, and especially not that mincing fop Gary Rhodes.

Nigella Lawson. I'd definitely do that.

Just a thought - may be nonesense! Are the affected people using a proxy server?

The interview may not be cached on the local machine but if you're using a proxy server then you may well end up with the cached vid from the proxy server?

I have to be back oafcprozac up here I think. It is a bit of a naff service. The only unique part to the whole service is the commentary and even then you can sometimes get online bbc radio covering the games. The rest is a poorly written website thats content can easily be found in other free locations. Surprised many people bother with it. Used to get constant problems with it.

Works brilliantly on Apple Mac with Firefox now. :grin:

:cardinal:

I'm sorry that you're not happy with the service mate. I can only do so much from my PC here at BP, as I have no access to, or control over, the PTV aspect of it all. I have tested the video with multiple accounts on multiple machines and not been able to replicate it. At that point all I can do is pass it on the technical team at PTV.

If anyone else has a problem my contact details are on here, on the official website and in the programme. Please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to resolve the problems you're having.

Regards,

Ste

ackey your turning posh! when they let you out of your cage tonight go home and have a beer or something!

Thanks J, addressing that now. There also appears to be a problem with the Latest (pre-millwall, not post-leyton) video not being online.

I am banging on the PTV door as I type, but I have to leave for Millwall about 5 minutes ago which will make this more difficult to manage. I ask for your patience folks, I'm working on it.

I feel unhappy that this dating site is not working for me, im going to look elsewhere for sexytimes!

Thank you and good night!

Oh and Hallam, you would be suprised, there are some ladies out there that like a big hairy beard! (they wear headscarves!!!!!)

I'm in the car back from Millwall and have a problem with my webmail. If anyone has had any additional technical problems with Player over the course of the day I'd appreciate you getting in touch via email so I can attempt to address them with PTV first thing tomorrow.

Cheers,

Ste