FTAO Webmonkey

And the home page is still a full screen advert for player with the smallest link in the universe to get on the fishful!!!!!!

Something which I have no control over unfortunately. This is the default setting for all sites run by PTV/FLi.

Sorry.

Holdsworth now playing, Penney's interview is the pre-Stockport chat - BBC type repeats? :shock:

All three are working fine for me both on my machine and another here at BP. I'd suggest clearing your cache in Firefox/Internet Explorer. If you're unsure how to do this see the help link at the bottom of the Latics Player homepage.

Cheers,

Ste

Something which I have no control over unfortunately. This is the default setting for all sites run by PTV/FLi.

Sorry.

All three are working fine for me both on my machine and another here at BP. I'd suggest clearing your cache in Firefox/Internet Explorer. If you're unsure how to do this see the help link at the bottom of the Latics Player homepage.

Cheers,

Ste

Done all that, problem's not at my end mate...

Said this before in another thread...... Try using Google Chrome Browser. Seemed to solve all my gremins. FYI all the videos are there.

Cleared my cache, tried it in IE, Safari, Google Chrome and sodding Firefox and it's still coming up as his pre-Stockport interview!

Cleared my cache, tried it in IE, Safari, Google Chrome and sodding Firefox and it's still coming up as his pre-Stockport interview!

Can I just confirm you are watching DP pitchside at Orient and not what I am seeing which is him sat behind a desk at BP, if that's what you are seeing - that is the Stockport interview!

Done all that, problem's not at my end mate...

Well as you can see from this thread mate, it's working fine for many people. I've tested it on a third machine here at BP and all is ok... so I'm not really sure.

If the problem does not resolve please email me and I will pass it on to PTV for you.

All works fine for me....but why does it sound like Pawel Abbot was interviewed by the seaside?

:lol:

Because for some reason there were about 2 dozen seagulls flapping about the place!

Well as you can see from this thread mate, it's working fine for many people. I've tested it on a third machine here at BP and all is ok... so I'm not really sure.

If the problem does not resolve please email me and I will pass it on to PTV for you.

:lol:

Because for some reason there were about 2 dozen seagulls flapping about the place!

Problem solved cancelled my account!

:ranting: penny interview not working I have just loaded google chrome still not working :ranting:

3 computers in my house, all 3 play the abbott and Holdsworth interviews, the issue is not DP's interview it's the fact it plays as an old interview from 10 days ago. Despite the link opening with DP on the touchline at Orient it begins with him sat at BP being interviewed before the Stoclport home game. Anyhow problem solved, a :censored: service has somehow managed to get :censored:ter so it's binned. Thed only decent thing was the archive and that's not available at the moment so it's a waste of money. Buy the programme the interviews are repeated in there.

3 computers in my house, all 3 play the abbott and Holdsworth interviews, the issue is not DP's interview it's the fact it plays as an old interview from 10 days ago. Despite the link opening with DP on the touchline at Orient it begins with him sat at BP being interviewed before the Stoclport home game. Anyhow problem solved, a :censored: service has somehow managed to get :censored:ter so it's binned. Thed only decent thing was the archive and that's not available at the moment so it's a waste of money. Buy the programme the interviews are repeated in there.

Can't classify an entire service for the sake of one video. I had exactly the same problem on mine, but not for one second considered packing it in because in time it would be resolved. Which it now is.

All works fine for me....but why does it sound like Pawel Abbot was interviewed by the seaside?

I thought that ..... I've never heard seagulls in Leyton and I've lived there three years. May be just that side of town .... the fish market is that way :blink:

Can't classify an entire service for the sake of one video. I had exactly the same problem on mine, but not for one second considered packing it in because in time it would be resolved. Which it now is.

It was :censored:e last season, often you'd click on a link and the link would either not open, freeze halfway through etc..any webmaster is only as good as the tools he has and having had World/Player for 6 years believe that PTV are a bunch of cowboys..

I'm sorry that you're not happy with the service mate. I can only do so much from my PC here at BP, as I have no access to, or control over, the PTV aspect of it all. I have tested the video with multiple accounts on multiple machines and not been able to replicate it. At that point all I can do is pass it on the technical team at PTV.

If anyone else has a problem my contact details are on here, on the official website and in the programme. Please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to resolve the problems you're having.

Regards,

Ste

I have to be back oafcprozac up here I think. It is a bit of a naff service. The only unique part to the whole service is the commentary and even then you can sometimes get online bbc radio covering the games. The rest is a poorly written website thats content can easily be found in other free locations. Surprised many people bother with it. Used to get constant problems with it.

Edited by oafc0000

.... It is a bit of a naff service. The only unique part to the whole service is the commentary and even then you can sometimes get online bbc radio covering the games. The rest is a poorly written website thats content can easily be found in other free locations. Surprised many people bother with it. Used to get constant problems with it.

I'm still getting the old Penny interview from his desk at BP as well.

I have to disagree with oafc0000 though, Player works fine for me most of the time could do with a download option though.

And full commentary on the BBC! When did that last happen?