New loan signings today?

Guest sheridans_world
That is terrible journalism, it has been all over SSN for the last month that the deadline was extended till Tuesday because of the BH.

Everyone can make a mistake, hardly terrible. Somehow, if you work in sports all day, I dont think you'd get home and watch SSN.

Afternoon Ste - quick question on the OS - is there an RSS feed of the news stories? Some PTV sites seem to (e.g. the Football League site) but others don't.

Cheers.

I'm not aware of one, but I'm working from home today as the offices are closed and so I will have to wait until tomorrow to investigate it further for you.

Cheers,

Ste

Paul Heffernan is on loan according to wikipedia

Nah, he's signed for Leeds - tomorrow - according to Wiki!

"With first team action limited at Doncaster, Heffernan agreed terms on a 3 year contract with League One side Leeds United and will join subject to a medical on Tuesday 1st September."

Must be a replacement for Beckford :wink: .

Edited by opinions4u

Latest Wiki update:

"Current rumours circulated by idiot windup merchants suggest he has signed for Oldham, Leeds and Barnsley. This is all Rubbish as he is remaining a Donny player, and will go on to finish top scorer in Rovers inevitable promotion to the premier league. He doesnt want to be a Dingle, and he doesnt want to drop a division and play for league 1 no-marks."