Am I the first.......

to give serious consideration to

PENNEY OUT

and take Parker, Brill, Hazell & Gregan!!!

after SIX games?! are you mad? he's brought in alot of players and they're taking their time to gel. yes, some of these results are getting concerning but if you want continuity and results, sacking the manager is not the way to go. penney is good in his interviews and i think he is the man to take us forward. give him some time, get behind the team and KEEP THE FAITH

after SIX games?! are you mad? he's brought in alot of players and they're taking their time to gel. yes, some of these results are getting concerning but if you want continuity and results, sacking the manager is not the way to go. penney is good in his interviews and i think he is the man to take us forward. give him some time, get behind the team and KEEP THE FAITH

They aren't gelling though. Things aren't getting better.

THe team needs to gel, and DP needs time not many managers can or have to build from scratch.

even succesful ones like Dowie who got PAlace up that season inherited a decent squad.

But we need some team building /bonding fast.

what's the best team building you ahve done?

Besides Parties int he Cayman Islands!!!-that doesn't count

Edited by singe

nope

we should give him another 5-10 games and if things are still dire, get rid. Gregan and Hazell should be nowhere near BP, Gregan is passed it and Hazell is terrible and a league 2 defender at best, we have loaned out a decent keeper and replaced him with a keeper who doesnt command his area at all.

I hate sounding negative but i can see us flirting with relegation this season.

Definately isn't good enough. I turned down a £10 ticket to the match tonight. There is an awful cancer spreading around Latics at the moment in pretty much every area of the club from top to bottom.

No there isn't.

Several hundred people have forgotten what the word supporter means though.

THe team needs to gel, and DP needs time not many managers can or have to build from scratch.

even succesful ones like Dowie who got PAlace up that season inherited a decent squad.

But we need some team building /bonding fast.

what's the best team building you ahve done?

Besides Parties int he Cayman Islands!!!-that doesn't count

Night at the dogs usualy does the trick.

No there isn't.

Several hundred people have forgotten what the word supporter means though.

some have never known what the word supporter means. You don't get many at BP that's for sure. Things are just rotten, a lot of people have definately lost the faith including myself.

Well that makes me feel so much better now I know DP does a good interview!!!!

This is the guy who has us given us a squad with, IMO, the divisions worst centre-back and goalkeeping trio and no cover. Brought in one of the laziest forwards I have seen in a long time in Parker.

I hope I'm wrong but I feel we are down with a relegation battle to look forward to!!!

Signed over 15 players and with the odd exception, they are absolute gash. Absolute shambles. Shoestring budget my arse. I left after the third goal, so can't comment on anything after that, but clearly no organisation at the back, the players just dont want it enough. Gregan Hazell and Brill are not good enough, nothing in midfield.

Cue posts from loads who clearly didn't go to the game saying how we should "keep the faith" etc. zzzzz no thanks, absolute joke of a performance. I had my concerns about signing a team full of league two players and players unwanted by clubs in league one, but I didn't expect them to be this bad.

Parker and Brill, more embarrasing than Starbuck. Cancel their contracts now. Not a single positive tonight.

If I performed anything like those set of :censored: who played for us last night in my job, I would have been sacked.

Disgrace.

Signed over 15 players and with the odd exception, they are absolute gash. Absolute shambles. Shoestring budget my arse. I left after the third goal, so can't comment on anything after that, but clearly no organisation at the back, the players just dont want it enough. Gregan Hazell and Brill are not good enough, nothing in midfield.

Cue posts from loads who clearly didn't go to the game saying how we should "keep the faith" etc. zzzzz no thanks, absolute joke of a performance. I had my concerns about signing a team full of league two players and players unwanted by clubs in league one, but I didn't expect them to be this bad.

Parker and Brill, more embarrasing than Starbuck. Cancel their contracts now. Not a single positive tonight.

If I performed anything like those set of :censored: who played for us last night in my job, I would have been sacked.

Disgrace.

shoestring budget - which is why we have unwanted league 1 players and league 2 players

The fact is that he had a clean sheet when he came here.

Great opportunity but took the easy option of signing old faces, signing players with poor track records, bring back a player who he actually released from the club, letting Hughes slip through his fingers and dumping Fleming.

Two many mistakes that you would expect from an inexperienced manager but not one who has the experience to avoid such errors.

Still, Penney was the cheap option and this reflects how the owners view our club now - take the cheap option, get the stadium built, sell BP and surrounding ground, recoup your losses and get the hell out of there! The gamble hasn't paid off and the interest has gone - sell the plaything and keep losses to a minimum...that's the strategy now.

Just hope whoever takes ownership of our club next is doing so for the right reasons.

Definately isn't good enough. I turned down a £10 ticket to the match tonight. There is an awful cancer spreading around Latics at the moment in pretty much every area of the club from top to bottom.

Did not realise that there are £10 admissions to BP for matches.

Yes I do not like what I am seeing at the moment but sincerely believe that personal attacks on ANY of the people at BP are unjustified.

The only thing that we as loyal supporters can do is follow our team (preferably by putting our bums on seats) and give DP and the team our patience.

It will come good eventually

KEEP THE FAITH

I

Disgrace.

Seya then.