Am I the first.......

shoestring budget - which is why we have unwanted league 1 players and league 2 players

Short-sighted and lazy by Penney by signing players he knows or taking the cheap, quick options. I'd much prefer to scout the non-leagues and bring in hungry players who would grab the chance rather than players who are just taking a paycheck because nobody else was interested.

Not entirely but I can't see us being the only team on a shoestring budget when there are loads of teams similar to us at this level. There will be plenty of teams in a similar situation to ourselves.

9/10 the teams with money who use it well are up there at the end, we havent got the funds other teams have in our league - DP isnt to blame

after SIX games?! are you mad? he's brought in alot of players and they're taking their time to gel. yes, some of these results are getting concerning but if you want continuity and results, sacking the manager is not the way to go. penney is good in his interviews and i think he is the man to take us forward. give him some time, get behind the team and KEEP THE FAITH

There taking time to gel , there just not good enough , were not bothered about his interviews we just want a team that gives 100% .

Did not realise that there are £10 admissions to BP for matches.

Yes I do not like what I am seeing at the moment but sincerely believe that personal attacks on ANY of the people at BP are unjustified.

The only thing that we as loyal supporters can do is follow our team (preferably by putting our bums on seats) and give DP and the team our patience.

It will come good eventually

KEEP THE FAITH

I

There isn't, a ticket was offered to me, I turned it down.

Going to Latics used to be a laugh win, lose or draw. It hasn't been like that for ages, there is an atmosphere at BP, it's very negative, as soon as someone messes up that's it, get shoved about by morons as well. That's not why I go to football games.

I cannot grasp this 'get rid of of the manger' syndrome , it's total bo****ks. I know we all agree about the defence and the keeper, but like has been said for all we know he is on the phone daily trying to find replacement def's but no-one comes up good enough or will not come to the club. His only real error in my eyes is letting Fleming go, as a goalkeeping coach myself, i've not been impressed with Brill in the time i have seen him. Getting rid of DP now or even this season will be a step backward as the new guy would come in with the same budget, and start chopping and changing, to bring in his own team, and we are back to square one.

I cannot grasp this 'get rid of of the manger' syndrome , it's total bo****ks. I know we all agree about the defence and the keeper, but like has been said for all we know he is on the phone daily trying to find replacement def's but no-one comes up good enough or will not come to the club. His only real error in my eyes is letting Fleming go, as a goalkeeping coach myself, i've not been impressed with Brill in the time i have seen him. Getting rid of DP now or even this season will be a step backward as the new guy would come in with the same budget, and start chopping and changing, to bring in his own team, and we are back to square one.

remember,penney and his goalkeeping coach made the decision BEFORE a friendly game was played ,that brill would be number one...BEFORE they even had a proper chance to get them both into competition with each other..

no wonder fleming buggered off asap when offered the chance.

At the moment, square one would be a welcome improvement!!!!

I appreciate I wasn't thee tonight so can't comment on how bad it was, but I certainly do know what it feels like to endure a miserable hopeless defeat in the the midst of :censored:e football. I find that in such times, the loving embrace of Sister Beer comes in very handy. She helps you remember that it might just be better next time and tells you not to dwell on it over the next week. Compulsive masturbation during the same period might help those who don't like beer. It's got me through many rough spells in my life.

remember,penney and his goalkeeping coach made the decision BEFORE a friendly game was played ,that brill would be number one...BEFORE they even had a proper chance to get them both into competition with each other..

Yep, which i why i said i thought it was his only real/biggest mistake to date.

I appreciate I wasn't thee tonight so can't comment on how bad it was, but I certainly do know what it feels like to endure a miserable hopeless defeat in the the midst of :censored:e football. I find that in such times, the loving embrace of Sister Beer comes in very handy. She helps you remember that it might just be better next time and tells you not to dwell on it over the next week. Compulsive masturbation during the same period might help those who don't like beer. It's got me through many rough spells in my life.

Ah so you're the pimply, cross eyed herbert with shiny hands hanging around the ladies drooling!!!

Bingo! sod all this they saved our club blah blah blah, IMO the recession has fell straight in there hands

WTF?

That'sa knee jerk reaction,

They wanted to build an £80 million stadium/business for us.

Now they can't.

They have lost significcant money in their business in the US.

THey have, SO FAR, spent at least £10million on us a poxy 3rd division club.

Looks like a lose-lose from where I am sitting.

Improve on my figures to support your argument, and I will certaintly listen with iinterest.

£8-£10m 2004-2009

£2m for unbudgeted extra s Prozac has stated

£15-£25m for the land. depending on valuation. £48 was suggested (!)

-------------

£24-£37m

Expenditure

£0.2m Oct 03 £300k to Adminstrtors to Trust to enable OAFC to run til Nov.

£8m to buy the land

£8-£10m 2004-2009 players

£2-£3m stadium costs

£20m for new stadium

----------

£38m-£42m

Edited by singe

Trouble is JP, this assumes that Fleming did not go :bigcry:crybaby.gif and reuested to go home to mummy in :Scotland:

WTF?

That'sa knee jerk reaction,

They wanted to build an £80 million stadium/business for us.

Now they can't.

They have lost significcant money in their business in the US.

THey have, SO FAR, spent at least £10million on us a poxy 3rd division club.

Looks like a lose-lose from where I am sitting.

Improve on my figures to support your argument, and I will certaintly listen with iinterest.

£8-£10m 2004-2009

£2m for unbudgeted extra s Prozac has stated

£15-£25m for the land. depending on valuation. £48 was suggested (!)

-------------

£24-£37m

Expenditure

£0.2m Oct 03 £300k to Adminstrtors to Trust to enable OAFC to run til Nov.

£8m to buy the land

£8-£10m 2004-2009 players

£2-£3m stadium costs

£20m for new stadium

----------

£38m-£42m

please please please dont get your calculator out

They where making money out of the land with the £80 project - the recession hit - they downscale player funding - then downscale to a poxy stadium in Failsworth!

Is it not obvious no that they are downscaling to make as much money as they can before they put the club up for sale?

JESUS CHRIST DOES IT NEED SPELLING OUT TO PEOPLE

please please please dont get your calculator out

They where making money out of the land with the £80 project - the recession hit - they downscale player funding - then downscale to a poxy stadium in Failsworth!

Is it not obvious no that they are downscaling to make as much money as they can before they put the club up for sale?

JESUS CHRIST DOES IT NEED SPELLING OUT TO PEOPLE

Its obvious to me.