Get over it

So it was a :censored: result tonight. And we've had a couple of others recently.

We'll have more :censored: results this season, I have no doubt. However, we'll have some good ones too. We'll probably beat Leeds.

We're not going up this season. Will we challenge next year? We might, we might not. I'm fairly sure we'll look a better outfit in 12 months time though. Only two types of teams tend to go up from this league - those backed by ££ (think Leicester, Wigan, Swansea, Peterborough) or those who have built something over a period of a few years (Scunny twice, Southend, Col U).

If it takes us 5 years to get up, it takes us 5 years. Keep the faith.

So it was a :censored: result tonight. And we've had a couple of others recently.

We'll have more :censored: results this season, I have no doubt. However, we'll have some good ones too. We'll probably beat Leeds.

We're not going up this season. Will we challenge next year? We might, we might not. I'm fairly sure we'll look a better outfit in 12 months time though. Only two types of teams tend to go up from this league - those backed by ££ (think Leicester, Wigan, Swansea, Peterborough) or those who have built something over a period of a few years (Scunny twice, Southend, Col U).

finally, some optimism (of sorts) i dont think we will get relegated but we wont challenge for the play offs either. you've got it spot on with the bit in bold so people need to get behind the team

Just remind me, zipperhead, how many years have we been in this division? No manager is going to get 5 years!!!

And beating Leeds (fat chance) and then losing the next 10 is going to really cheer us all up!!!

Edited by mikejh45

Just remind me, zipperhead, how many years have we been in this division? No manager is going to get 5 years!!!

he will be gone at christmas if we carry this on and end up in bottom 3,which is a real possibility.

:censored: defence and keeper...buck stops there..we shipped shed loads last season,this seasons gonna be a lot worse.

I'm afraid you're just not upto the job, clearly out of your depth, tactically naive and have lost the dressing room. You've had a good run but I think we need a new direction.

I blame the Oldham Comical and the fans for not getting behind my team selection!!!

Guest sheridans_world
Listen here, you, I have memorised the "Dummies Guide to Football Management" by Howard Wilkinson!!!

You mean you have'nt played championship manager?

You're not qualified enough for the job.

I for one am sick of you trotting these excuses out....

Mike would be the cheap option. A bit like Penney, but without the record of multiple promotions in lower league football and the proven record of making good from bringing players up from the divisions below. Mike does, on the other hand, have the proven ability to turn a bad night on the pitch into the internet equivalent into being on worse end of a night out at an especially crooked night at a Hamburg scheissenhausse

Edited by leeslover

Mike would be the cheap option. A bit like Penney, but without the record of multiple promotions in lower league football and the proven record of making good from bringing players up from the divisions below. Mike does, on the other hand, have the proven ability to turn a bad night on the pitch into the internet equivalent into being on worse end of a night out at an especially crooked night at a Hamburg scheissenhausse

I may be the cheap option, in fact the cheapest, but my Subbuteo team was all conquering.

And I was going to ask but thought better of it, about your experiences of being crooked in said Hamburg scheissenhausse. your private life is your own business!!!

I may be the cheap option, in fact the cheapest, but my Subbuteo team was all conquering.

And I was going to ask but thought better of it, about your experiences of being crooked in said Hamburg scheissenhausse. your private life is your own business!!!

I was always the man in the engagement, that's all that matters.

oh thats ok then. fight a relegation battle all season but as long as you beat Leeds its all ok :petesake: . OBSESSED with the mighty Whites. we will probably be 20 points clear at the top of the table by the time you take 3 points off us :dance:

If it takes us 17 years to get up, it takes us 17 years. Keep the faith.

agree though

oh thats ok then. fight a relegation battle all season but as long as you beat Leeds its all ok :petesake: . OBSESSED with the mighty Whites. we will probably be 20 points clear at the top of the table by the time you take 3 points off us :dance:

Not at all, it's just that lately we've come to expect the 3 points from your place... :wink: