My solution to Latics poor home form.

Before I start work this morning, I must get an idea I've had regarding solving Latics home form out into a wider arena. I've emailed the club already but would like to hear arguments both for and against. In a stroke, my solution would;

1. Regenerate a unique atmosphere

2. Save the club a fortune

3. Protect our brave players from idiots shouting and booing

4. Create a strange atmosphere for away players

5. Allow constructive arguments between the players

6. Adhere to the captains wishes

My solution? Play home games behind closed doors.

Season ticket holders would get a full refund. This would be funded by the electricity, maintenence and staff savings.

You my friend are a tit and should be sectioned.

You are not an Oldham fan, you told us all weeks ago when you said you stopped following us many years ago.

You believe in your own hype so much I think its dangerous and we could see you on Crimewatch at some point because you are delusional.

Why dont you go away and annoy someone else?

I cant believe it when I see Latics fans reply to your drivel, I normally switch off.

You have issues.

The sooner you go to Thailand the better.

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH..........................

Thats better, its off my chest!

KTF

:grin:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..and that's Ethiopia, Taiwan, New Zealand, Canadia, visiting Bob, then TTA, throttling a stingray and dancing on Everest.

***Joke stolen of Leeslover***

You're welcome to it. I would rather it was you grappling with him when he turns green and his nerdy office trousers turn into ripped denim shorts and he starts roaring, " You won't like me when I realise that 99% of people were inside my jokes, rather than the butt of them."

Despite this being a clear wind up it does seem like our last game has seriously tipped a few over the edge in terms of mental stability! Games behind closed doors? What next?...Midweek night matches without floodlights???

Don't make me angry

:ranting::ranting: :ranting: :ranting::ranting: :ranting:

You won't like me when I'm talking about stadium sizes :wink:

I think we are all trying to get back on board after the last quarter of last season aren't we? I wasn't upset to find that I was in Brighton without having realised that Latics were as well. Still working back from that to be honest, but I aim to get there.