Time for him to really go now

its time we changed manager i hate seening us losing every saturday and penney is clueless its time he went he has had the fans backing bring in andy richie or simon davey rant over.

fans will not agree with me but it times we did something gutted we lost lee hughes who bag 3 goals today we badly missing him we all know that.

i cant see penney sorting out the mess he put us in.

Edited by RoyleArmy

its time we changed manager i hate seening us losing every saturday and penney is clueless its time he went he has had the fans backing bring in andy richie or simon davey rant over.

fans will not agree with me but it times we did something gutted we lost lee hughes who bag 3 goals today we badly missing him we all know that.

is it 1st April already ??? :blink:

the worst thing about him seems to be that he cant see that brill, gregan and hazell are not good enough. yet they will not be replaced in the loan market. also the fact that they are pencilled in to play every week.

First time we've lost on a Saturday since April. It's not all doom and gloom :lol:

Get lost please mate. icon14.gif

[/quote

i read the first 5 words of your post, and thought you are a :tongue1: i aint gonna call you a :censored: because there is far to much of that on here

but please just stop it eh, our manager is doing the best he can with the budget he has been given :wink:

sod off you lot i got my own option penney done nothing but is failing in the job it may be early in the season but i think we will struggle for many reason you will agree if we lose on next saturday i pay to watch oldham and my english is fine.

get on the phone corney to joe royle or david oleary or Stan Ternent there are real football managers i fear for oldham because we could end up get battered badly by someone we cant see that happening rant over now.

its time the latics fan start taking things real.

Edited by RoyleArmy

sod off you lot i got my own option penney done nothing but is failing in the job it may be early in the season but i think we will struggle for many reason you will agree if we lose on next saturday i pay to watch oldham and my english is fine.

get on the phone corney to joe royle or david oleary or Stan Ternent there are real football managers i fear for oldham because we could end up get battered badly by someone we cant see that happening rant over now.

Ha Ha.

Proof that alcohol ruins the brain.

Take care kids. I think this post should be used in scools

:petesake:

PS what happened to Joe last season?

felllas theyre entitled to their opinions,

I personally dont think its penney although i dont like his idea of when the goin gets tough -

In attack - sign a midfielder

In defence - sign a midfielder

In goal - release the only experienced cover we have and with money saved sign a midfielder

Brilliant. It must be a wind up.

What a prick!!

Grow up you fool

which pillock thinks ternant would do good with us?? im sorry yeah but if he ever got the job as oldham manager i would stop supporting them until he went

i would rather have chaddy the owl incharge of us than stan ternant!

You want people to take you seriously, fine then I'll take you seriously.....

Answer me this then

1) As I have said many of times, who is going to pay off his 2 year contract, as well as Grays and Colletts? Cos TTA sure as hell aren't, so I suggest if you want him out best start a whipround at a millionaires club or something

2) Who do we bring in who could do a better job? And Re the names you stated before

Royle - Doesn't want the job, end of story

Ternant - The same stan ternant who dragged huddersfield to the bottom of league 1 on a budget probably over double what we have now?

Oleary - Dont be daft. Chequebook manager, already made his money, knows piss all about the lower leagues.

As was said earlier on here by someone else, if the footballing dinosaur that is Stan Ternant ever graced the BP hotseat, add me to the list who would not renew their season tickets.

You dont sack a manager after seven games. Period. Since TTA took over we have had four managers in six years, Penney, Talbot, Moore and Shez. The most successful era of the clubs history was built on stability. If the OAFC had your mode of thinking in the early/mid 80's royle would have been on his arse inside a season.

So if your going to say Penney out, please justify it with a sensible reason, and come up with some sensible suggestions as to who could come in and do a better job with the massive club that is Oldham Athletic

You're right, fans won't agree with you.

I couldn't have put it more succinctly myself.

We need to stick by the team not having a go all the time brill will need it as if one thing goes wrong they will all be on his back straight away do we want the team to win if we do get off there backs .

Exactly, is it coincidence his better games for the club have been away from home?