mk dons - dirtiest team we've ever played?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how they finished with 11 men, i will never know. They were a disgrace. But what a performance from the mighty boys in blue. Those who were calling for penney's head, hang your heads in shame!

Did Ince proud! Dirtiest team we've played since Luton two years ago I reckon - although Hudds were pretty tasty lasts season at BP under Ternent.

how they finished with 11 men, i will never know. They were a disgrace. But what a performance from the mighty boys in blue. Those who were calling for penney's head, hang your heads in shame!

Reminds me of Luton a few seasons back when Blackwell was in charge of them and Reading when they had Pardew, both claimed we were the dirty team, wouldn't surprise me if Ince made it a hattrick.

Good to see football won and it was latics playing it.

Did Ince proud! Dirtiest team we've played since Luton two years ago I reckon - although Hudds were pretty tasty lasts season at BP under Ternent.

Another vote for Luton, that side tonight were a bunch of pansies compared to them, how Luton didn't finish without 8 men I don't know.

Edited by beag_teeets

Guest sheridans_world

The ref was soft and inconsistent. The deserved another yellow card or two. It was amazing how all the dirty challenges dried up when they had a sniff of scoring an equalizer though...

Anyhew, they got 5 yellows I think, fine from the FA will be coming through the post.

The ref was soft and inconsistent. The deserved another yellow card or two. It was amazing how all the dirty challenges dried up when they had a sniff of scoring an equalizer though...

Anyhew, they got 5 yellows I think, fine from the FA will be coming through the post.

I counted 5. I believe the fine kicks in at 6 though :disappointed:

I'm presuming Scunny away has been forgotten then? :wink: Would take a lot to beat that but tonight went a long way. What a horrible side...over the years, we've wilted and fallen into the trap and rolled over in them games. Proud of the lads tonight for standing up against it and giving the dirty bastards a footballing lesson! Best home performance for a few years!

I'm presuming Scunny away has been forgotten then? :wink: Would take a lot to beat that but tonight went a long way. What a horrible side...over the years, we've wilted and fallen into the trap and rolled over in them games. Proud of the lads tonight for standing up against it and giving the dirty bastards a footballing lesson! Best home performance for a few years!

Two words Ross as to the main reason for standing up to it - :censored:, they followed his lead by growing bollocks and standing up to the Mongs!

Hardly dirty just a couple of physical challenges that were a fraction late at times. Thats what football is all about...Hate how the game is goin in relation to people accusing teams of being dirty for having abit of bite....not one tackle was maliscious tonight....just a bit of natural passion and frustration from MK... nothing more that we would expect to see from Furman and Worthington just our other players aren't like minded

Scunny away last year was a joke, there were some shocking challenges, then the referee decides to clamp down on OUR players throwing about yellows for a joke. Mr. Moss..... that guy should be put in a home, i doubt he knows where he is most days nevermind what football is.... god thinking of that game now.... what a :censored: that guy was..... :censored: !

Ince will have told his bunch of :censored: to do all the digs in the back, shirt pulling, pushes, go for taylors legs etc etc because he knows the quality of referees in this division and he knows it will go unnoticed. The amount of yellows they got was stupid. The referee could have got a grip on the game early on by booking there players for each rash challenge (lets face it there were a lot). But he didn't.... failed to get a grip on the game early on and then never did. Another pair of lineo's that dont know what a line is again this week

Am I the only one who didn't honestly think they were all that bad?

One of the most important elements of our performance tonight was standing up to the physical challenge of a side bigger, stronger and more powerful than us.

There were a few niggles yes, but Big Time Charlie humiliating himself the way he did at the half time whistle was just the icing on the cake for me.

Ince was sent to the stands at 1/2 time for having a go at the ref, does that count as a 6th yellow?

Ince initially got a yellow card before being sent to the stands.

He spent the whole walk to the tunnel shouting in the referees face, finishing with a F*%@ YOU flourish at the top of the steps.

One of the most important elements of our performance tonight was standing up to the physical challenge of a side bigger, stronger and more powerful than us.

There were a few niggles yes, but Big Time Charlie humiliating himself the way he did at the half time whistle was just the icing on the cake for me.

Spot on. They were cynical more than anything, and just aimed to disrupt our game. They weren't the hatchet men like Luton had, who displayed a tasty array of waist-high tackles/assults. More pantomime villains than serial killers.

Ince initially got a yellow card before being sent to the stands.

He spent the whole walk to the tunnel shouting in the referees face, finishing with a F*%@ YOU flourish at the top of the steps.

Ah wondered what that was all about at HT. They'll be getting fined then. Ince was a dirty horrible sh*tbag as a player (and

), he's obviously passed that on as a manager.

Ah wondered what that was all about at HT. They'll be getting fined then. Ince was a dirty horrible sh*tbag as a player (and
), he's obviously passed that on as a manager.

Their lad did that to Sheehan tonight...how the F the ref didn't spot it, is beyond me.The liner did though...hence us getting the free-kick in the end.

No, I don't think they were that bad either.

They were a bit physical but certainly not in the same league as the Luton team from a couple of seasons ago, who were a disgrace.

The best thing for me was that under Penney we stood up to them, I think we may have been bullied out of that under the previous regime, were we were regularly bullied by teams, Penney has certainly introduced a bit of steel into the side.

I agree with the previous posters who said that :censored: really stood up to them as well and showed some bottle.

Ince spent the second half in the Director's box and was almost permanently on the phone to Alex Rae and the other guy at pitchside.