Oldham fans around the UK

I applaud your dedication guys and gals. I only go from Stalybridge! I do think the public of Oldham (who claim to be Latics) need to get their act together and show their faces (although I do feel sorry for the ones who want to go and genuinely cant afford it)!

Anyways I think you all need to make yourselves known to the club, people would appreciate such dedication on the pitch to make the half time draw :applause1:

KTF and more importantly keep on coming!

It's a good 5 minute walk for me, so whenever there's a bit of a breeze or a drop of rain in the air, then I'm always in two minds whether to bother. You lot complaining about the M6 make me sick - sat there in your nice warm, dry cars.

Honestly! Some fans are so fickle!

It's a 5 minute walk, sure, but the Queens is in the way. Potentially deadly spanner in the works.

I am proud of my willpower!

At 2.45pm I ALWAYS flip a coin to decide whether to hit the bar or BP, and you know what? even if it favours hitting the bar I still try to get to BP for half-time!

I used to make most home games from SW London - probably not short of 500 mile round trip. I had a season ticket until this season but for whatever reason lost the "bug" to some extent. Last year I think I made 15 home and 19 away. Not too bad.

Tomorrow, like Zorro, will only be my 3rd game of the season which is an appalling show....

I used to make most home games from SW London - probably not short of 500 mile round trip. I had a season ticket until this season but for whatever reason lost the "bug" to some extent. Last year I think I made 15 home and 19 away. Not too bad.

Tomorrow, like Zorro, will only be my 3rd game of the season which is an appalling show....

Just what he said, except I only ever had a ST for the final year of the Lookers.

It's a good 5 minute walk for me, so whenever there's a bit of a breeze or a drop of rain in the air, then I'm always in two minds whether to bother. You lot complaining about the M6 make me sick - sat there in your nice warm, dry cars.

Honestly! Some fans are so fickle!

:grin:

I'm representing oldham ...round trip of 100 metres........Honest!

You must be closest to B.P. You obviously have a caravan in the car park.

I am probably furthest away in Melbourne. A round trip of approximately several thousand miles and so far this season I have made it to 2 home games, Carlisle and M.K. Dons. I missed the Yeovil game by a few hours, as I had an appointment with Singapore Airlines at Manchester Airport.

:Australia: I am not a season ticket holder though.

I am probably furthest away in Melbourne. A round trip of approximately several thousand miles and so far this season I have made it to 2 home games, Carlisle and M.K. Dons. I missed the Yeovil game by a few hours, as I had an appointment with Singapore Airlines at Manchester Airport.

Now that is good work :chubb:. I am from mossley and go to all the home games and 99% of aways.

I take my hat off to you....Now that is dedication! Lots of the locals could learn a lot from you. :)