Colbeck

You know what I love about Oldham fans, we're always so willing to give a player time.

He may come good in the future but at the moment i dont think he should be starting and he is only starting due to the amount of injuries.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How so?

:shock: What do you mean how so?

I've never known you post anything remotely positive or upbeat or pro the club.

You constantly pick and criticise everything the club does, with your glib one word or one liners, but never bother to back up your comments with constructive and coherent arguements.

I always find myself looking underneath your username, to see which club you support, but you haven't let on yet. :wink:

:shock: What do you mean how so?

I've never known you post anything remotely positive or upbeat or pro the club.

You constantly pick and criticise everything the club does, with your glib one word or one liners, but never bother to back up your comments with constructive and coherent arguements.

I always find myself looking underneath your username, to see which club you support, but you haven't let on yet. :wink:

I call things how I see it, Colbeck deserves more of a chance, as does Brill.

Putting a protective arm around anyone who dons a latics shirt is very commendable but sometimes,just sometimes, people have to acknowledge that mistakes have been made and some players have disappointed and were poor signings.

Didn't Penney take this lad to Darlo and work wonders with him.

I'm like Coco on this one, give him a chance. The lad will come average.

The games we have won have been when Colbeck hasnt been on the pitch. We looked a better side at Southend when he went off.

A player that didnt impress at all in League 2 yet we sign him.. for a fee as well. Strange strange decision especially with money being so tight.

The games we have won have been when Colbeck hasnt been on the pitch. We looked a better side at Southend when he went off.

A player that didnt impress at all in League 2 yet we sign him.. for a fee as well. Strange strange decision especially with money being so tight.

What's clear to me is that DP is signing his mates.

What's clear to me is that DP is signing his mates.

Not sure what a "mate" is in this context Stitch.

Players he's known and worked with like Purdie & Abbott?

Anyway, I can't think of many Latics managers who haven't signed those they played with or managed previously.

Not sure what a "mate" is in this context Stitch.

Players he's known and worked with like Purdie & Abbott?

Anyway, I can't think of many Latics managers who haven't signed those they played with or managed previously.

I think he was having a dig at people who said Shez only signed/played his mates