5.15pm Kick Off!

This could get very messy. However, if we are allowed to play Leeds on a Saturday at 5.15pm in the cup why aren't we allowed to play them on a Saturday in the league- that doesn't quite make sense. (I do notice Citeh are playing Burnley at COMS at 3pm and no one else big local is at home on the Saturday- I doubt we will have played at 3pm as a result even if the game wasn't on t'internet).

Could this be our first "bubble" match?

The kick off time is a recipe for trouble....... but I'm pleased about the interweb thing. We get £67K whilst the occasional fan will probably still come to the game rather than watching from their armchair. so from that point of view it's a win win situation.

I wonder if Sven will be presenting again :D

Gargh! I've got a gig in Manchester at 7:30ish...might be pushing it.

Whoever it is, they wont take stage til 9 will they? You will be fine.

Doors at the Ash gig are not til 9.30, guess Ash won't be on til 10.30-11? Claire, you will have plenty of time.....I'm just gonna stay out though.

Whoever it is, they wont take stage til 9 will they? You will be fine.

Doors at the Ash gig are not til 9.30, guess Ash won't be on til 10.30-11? Claire, you will have plenty of time.....I'm just gonna stay out though.

I quite like the opening bands as well. Probs will just leave abit earlier from the game, be reet.

Can't do that! I'm a girl, and so have to go home to get showered and changed. It's the law :).

So are you admitting to breaking the law every other Saturday when you fall through your front door at 1 in the morning, in the same clothes you went out in only with an added splash of kebab sauce on them?

So are you admitting to breaking the law every other Saturday when you fall through your front door at 1 in the morning, in the same clothes you went out in only with an added splash of kebab sauce on them?

thin ice - if only Clinton had used that in his defence against Monica Lewinski...

That's a malicious rumour. You're hardly a reliable witness.

Think we probably will do that Dave, although I didn't know the doors opened that late.