Leeds Game

Heres another chance for season ticket holders in the RRE to have hissy fits

leeds ticket info

It's not about moving for me, it's about the possibility of the away team having more fans there than the home team which is quite frankly embarrasing. I would assume it will happen on this occassion as well. Is it worth making a few extra thousand whilst making the club a laughing stock and giving a possible advantage to the opposition?

It's not about moving for me, it's about the possibility of the away team having more fans there than the home team which is quite frankly embarrasing. I would assume it will happen on this occassion as well. Is it worth making a few extra thousand whilst making the club a laughing stock and giving a possible advantage to the opposition?

ye it is in my opinion. it doesnt make the club a laughin stock it makes our fans a laughing stock. the more money the club makes is better for the club and the fans even though half the fans (the stayaways) dont deserve our club to have any benefits. just because other teams have better fans that are actually willing to follow there team doesnt mean we should lose out on any money. even though it only looked full because we gave the hole away end to huddersfield was still good to see the place full on sunday maybe next time we might even create some sort of atmosphere

Wouldn't it make us a laughing stock keeping thousands of seats empty to try and save face over our poor attendences? And it's hardly going to boost the number of home fans if there is an absolute guarantee that the home ends will be stuffed full of Leeds fans who couldn't get a ticket for the RRE.

ye it is in my opinion. it doesnt make the club a laughin stock it makes our fans a laughing stock. the more money the club makes is better for the club and the fans even though half the fans (the stayaways) dont deserve our club to have any benefits. just because other teams have better fans that are actually willing to follow there team doesnt mean we should lose out on any money. even though it only looked full because we gave the hole away end to huddersfield was still good to see the place full on sunday maybe next time we might even create some sort of atmosphere

other clubs cash in on away fans so i dont see the problem with it,it was well advertised that on some occasions if you buy a season ticket for that stand you will be asked to relocate..so if your not happy you shouldnt of bought a season ticket there in the first place.

as this is a cup game,it was always going to be away fans only in the rre.

other clubs cash in on away fans so i dont see the problem with it,it was well advertised that on some occasions if you buy a season ticket for that stand you will be asked to relocate..so if your not happy you shouldnt of bought a season ticket there in the first place.

I agree with what you say about cashing in on away fans, especially with a club the size of l**ds, but just to point out this is the league game on 1st Dec.

why don't we just ask to play ALL games away from home?

that way..

1/we will have better crowds=better revenue.

2/have better form "away" from home.

3/all the regular moaners won't be there.

4/we can have a long weekender jolly EVERY week!

:drinking66:

That's why we're moving to Failsworth..... :grin:

I agree with what you say about cashing in on away fans, especially with a club the size of l**ds, but just to point out this is the league game on 1st Dec.

thats why the first part of my post said if you bought a season ticket you were told this could happen on occasion/s and if you dont like it why buy a ticket in the first place.

think you have got wrong end of the stick. my season ticket is in the chaddy i think its the right decision to give any away team the whole stand if they are going to sell the tickets. its the fans fault we dont sell enough home seats so y should the club suffer

As leeds have the entire stand, will this mean that them yellow JD banners will come down for this game? As it will generate between £1000 and £2000 i believe, if giving them entire stand you may else cash in as much as possible

They didn't against Udders.

"Due to the demand for tickets from Leeds United the decision has been taken, in consultation with the police, to allocate the whole of the Leesfield Developments stand to Leeds."

Comes down to supply and demand. Leeds are demanding more than our fans are so why not take their money? We have a new stadium to build!!

I just don't get how the cup game is on a sat tea time, yet the league game is moved to a tuesday evening.

I'm not buying that its for 'policeing' reasons, because its the same set of fans, we're in a transitional season where the cup run means more for our coffers, an Leeds are looking at the money from promotion (if they finally get it right this time, but we've heard that kinda talk for awhile now) I think both games are pretty equal and one isnt more of a risk than the other.

Ano which i fought was stupid as they would generate some more cash for the club

Having more seats available doesn't make more money, people actually have to pay to attend too.

Hudds didn't sell out, so there were empty seats anyway. :huh:

Ano which i fought was stupid as they would generate some more cash for the club

The one in the big section was took down and had they needed the extra seats im sure they would of took the other down as im sure will happen Saturday.

I dont mind having to move, what does bother me is that i have to get to the ground sometimes through the week to swap my ticket...why cant i just use my season ticket elsewhere?

Agreed, it is impossible for me to get down and exchange mine, I have to rely on others, which isn't a problem so long as they are going that way.

I dont mind having to move, what does bother me is that i have to get to the ground sometimes through the week to swap my ticket...why cant i just use my season ticket elsewhere?

I think you can, I just turned up on Sunday and had no problem using my Rochdale rd end season ticket in the Chaddy.