Attendance for saturday

I just can't see it, why would there be so many this time when they haven't sold out on any previous visit?

They've only got 600 tickets left...plus they have fans in the home ends at most places they visit due to the membership scheme Papa Smurf set up which means only members can apply for away tickets.

I think there were more of them at BP on the last two visits than home fans....if not, it was pretty close to 50/50.

Edited by Yard Dog

They've only got 600 tickets left...plus they have fans in the home ends at most places they visit due to the membership scheme Papa Smurf set up which means only members can apply for away tickets.

I think there were more of them at BP on the last two visits than home fans....if not, it was pretty close to 50/50.

They have never sold the full end out so they would never have had more there than us before....... however I fear they might do it for the first time on Saturday, I'm struggling to find any Latics fans who are bothering :unsure:

They have never sold the full end out so they would never have had more there than us before....... however I fear they might do it for the first time on Saturday, I'm struggling to find any Latics fans who are bothering :unsure:

One more chance...

Edited by Zorrro

WE ALWAYS SELL OUT AWAY NO MATTER HOW NEAR OR FAR HOW MANY U TAKE TO MK JUST SHORT OF 800 LAST SEAON WE HAVE TAKEN 8,400 IN THE LAST TWO SEAONS MORE THAN U GET AT TWO HOME GAMES WE WILL SELL OUT M8 THE NOISE YET AGAIN WILL SHOW THAT

Do you know what I did in the car park at Elland the last time we dished out your regular beating? I pissed over the doorhandles of Norman Hunter's car.

Just thought you'd like to know that.

WE ALWAYS SELL OUT AWAY NO MATTER HOW NEAR OR FAR HOW MANY U TAKE TO MK JUST SHORT OF 800 LAST SEAON WE HAVE TAKEN 8,400 IN THE LAST TWO SEAONS MORE THAN U GET AT TWO HOME GAMES WE WILL SELL OUT M8 THE NOISE YET AGAIN WILL SHOW THAT

Facts are facts mate, have a look at any video footage of the game on sky and see the empty seats.

On Waccoe , the Leeds website there is a theory that, in fact, the neary sold out refers to the initial allocation of just under 3000.

Waccoe - We Are Champions, Champions of Europe. Yeah, right. Just like William Hague is a champion of Europe.

By the way Zorro, is Lilly from Leeds saying you have three fingers on each hand, or six. And can you say if either is correct? :)

Edited by LaticsPete

At both games at BP they have had lots in our ends....that is why.

At both games at BP they have had lots in our ends....that is why.

100% correct Yard Dog. Dont think it has happened before. People have had enough. Latics officials have done nothing to have them removed while in the home end for the last 2 seasons either so I reckon thats done it. I'm not going and never miss a home game. I'va had plenty of stick on here for saying so. Apparently it makes me a soft arse because I'm "scared", which by the way is a load of crap because in the not too distant past I would have looked for it.

Truth is these days I take my daughter and nephew, and I wont be sitting with them in a :censored:e environment with a load of scummers so Latics can sell more tickets while Alan Hardy is safe and sound feeling rather safe!

Aint happening :ranting: