Important info for the League game v. Leeds United

Dear mr policeman, we've sold 3000 tickets to the scum fans, can we sell another 1500?. Dear Latics what are you asking us for? we know they'll fit in the same stand once your ST holders are moved. Dear mr policeman, it so we can tell everyone we've took your advice.

What a surprise.

The surprise is that anyone is surprised.

When any team visits BP and are far more likely to fill the RRE than the apathetic Oldham public, the club will have no alternative but to give the whole of the RRE over to the opposition.

The club will always need to maximise the potential income from all games at BP.

but what's annoying is that they always use the "in consultation with the police" excuse. It's nothing to do with the police, it's about making more money so why lie?

classic.

the police can instantly pull the plug on the game (any game in fact) by refusing to be there..its a high risk game, so they have to be there.

classic.

the police can instantly pull the plug on the game (any game in fact) by refusing to be there..its a high risk game, so they have to be there.

I know they have to be there, i never said they didn't. I'm talking about the decision to give the leeds fans the full RRE. Surely that isn't the police's decision to make?

"In consultation with the police" does NOT mean the same as "due to police advice". As mentioned, once Leeds had requested more tickets the club would have to consult with police before making the decision to allow the additional number of away fans. The club are NOT lying, they're NOT suggesting this is a police decision, they're simply telling it as it is - for those able and willing to read and comprehend straightforward English.

Edited by garcon

"In consultation with the police" does NOT mean the same as "due to police advice". As mentioned, once Leeds had requested more tickets the club would have to consult with police before making the decision to allow the additional number of away fans. The club are NOT lying, they're NOT suggesting this is a police decision, they're simply telling it as it is - for those able and willing to read and comprehend straightforward English.

Thanks for clearing that up in such a kind and polite way...

I know they have to be there, i never said they didn't. I'm talking about the decision to give the leeds fans the full RRE. Surely that isn't the police's decision to make?

pretty much what garcon said.

the club will have been advised about the numbers expected to arrive (the fact its close in proximity and they are top of the league will be a factor), and the fact the police wouldn't want the knuckle draggers either trying to get into the home ends or roaming the streets, because they couldn't get in.

its easier for them to be controlled inside the ground than running up and down rochdale road,smashing cars and pubs.

pretty much what garcon said.

the club will have been advised about the numbers expected to arrive (the fact its close in proximity and they are top of the league will be a factor), and the fact the police wouldn't want the knuckle draggers either trying to get into the home ends or roaming the streets, because they couldn't get in.

its easier for them to be controlled inside the ground than running up and down rochdale road,smashing cars and pubs.

you mean like they will be on Saturday, when they start arriving for about 10am? Feckin' genius Latics, FA and GMP...

you mean like they will be on Saturday, when they start arriving for about 10am? Feckin' genius Latics, FA and GMP...

well thats the confusing part... :blink:

all i can think is that some agreement was reached with GMP and yorkshire police for extra policing, all day,between latics, the police and FA.

which more than likely meant more payments to the police from the fee latics and leeds are getting from t'internet money.

not sure really.

we wouldnt have this problem if the stay aways came back

simple as that

well ,as always ,latics have shot themselves in the foot again.

no promotion for the game.

no type of promotion to buy tickets at a much more discounted price than normal(eg £15)

crap home performance on sunday.

as usual,the latics fans are being taken for granted that they will be there, for the mugs they are.

i won't.

well ,as always ,latics have shot themselves in the foot again.

no promotion for the game.

no type of promotion to buy tickets at a much more discounted price than normal(eg £15)

crap home performance on sunday.

as usual,the latics fans are being taken for granted that they will be there, for the mugs they are.

i won't.

i've bought a ticket but not sure I will be there, had a bit of a set-back this weekend and got a right bollocking off the Doc, I was hoping to go back to work yesterday and was basically told there wasn't a cat in hell's chance and convalescence means just that.

i've bought a ticket but not sure I will be there, had a bit of a set-back this weekend and got a right bollocking off the Doc, I was hoping to go back to work yesterday and was basically told there wasn't a cat in hell's chance and convalescence means just that.

Home defeats do that!

Seriously though, your health comes before Latics.

Listen up mate!

Dear mr policeman, we've sold 3000 tickets to the scum fans, can we sell another 1500?. Dear Latics what are you asking us for? we know they'll fit in the same stand once your ST holders are moved. Dear mr policeman, it so we can tell everyone we've took your advice.

Dear Mr policeman, can we please also leave open the date to purchase tickets for the Latics end of the gound without taking any precautions to who we are selling them to (unlike Stockport) as we know there are several thousand Leeds fans who refuse to buy Mr Bates' extortionate away membership. Can we also ask our stewards to not move the Leeds fans when they make everyone aware of who they are (unlike Stockport)! :ranting:

Listen to sense Prozac.

At the moment, Latics are a heatlh hazard for you - period as per Doc's and the Mrs's orders

Those of us that are somewhat still breathing after our latter performances will testify, its not worth it.

Who else are we gonna rely on for stats and figures like if your laid up in hospital???????????????

So...JACK IT IN.....GIVE UP YER TICKET AND HAVE A QUITE SAT NIGHT IN ( NO chuffing x-factor either......)

just do it.....

T