Hills and Flahavan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Athletic have today signed Crystal Palace's left back Lee Hills and goalkeeper Darryl Flahaven on emergency loan, for an initial one month period.

Darryl Flahaven is a good goalie remember he had a brother who died in a car crash he was a top player at pompey it looks like penney has woke up by getting Darryl Flahaven in because dean brill has been crap fair to say.

Lee Hill is a young lad palace rate him very must and i think palace wanted to loan him out to oldham if Darryl Flahaven was going and could there both play on saturday i cant wait for it now.

Darryl Flahaven had a spell at leeds last season i think

Edited by RoyleArmy

Awaits Zorrro to give the full lowdown....

I'm expecting Shoesize, favourite colour and what they like for breakfast in the morning....

Clearance for FA Cup I wonder...? If so, Brill is a spectator methinks...

I remember Zorro speaking highly of Hills on the thread LL started. I wont be building my hopes up given his opinions on Greegs, however. ^_^

flahaven was a good keeper for southend. he was also a complete wind up merchant i remember him taking for ever over goal kicks when we played at roots hall a while back and him loving every minute of it. Good keeper if a bit small but good signing on paper - dont know anything about the other fella.