O'Grady

Guest sheridans_world

He had space and a bit of time.... could have done better than hit the side netting...

I think he's playing well so far. He looks good on the ball and he's won a few free kicks already. I still think he could do a job here if he got a run in the team. I'd rather have him up front than bloody deane "lazy sod" smalley.

Just watching him fluff an excellent chance in the Rochdale game... should have done better...

i thought he was one of the best players in the first half but he was anonymous in the second

I think he's playing well so far. He looks good on the ball and he's won a few free kicks already. I still think he could do a job here if he got a run in the team. I'd rather have him up front than bloody deane "lazy sod" smalley.

i dont think smalley is 100% fit though, maybe woodhen fit, he could be better

A very polite way of putting it. I'd have gone with, what the hell are you on about? But, each to their own.

I've seen nothing in O'Grady to think he's anywhere above Fourth Division or maybe non-league level.

:chubb: Spot on OS - After watching him playing last night for a side whom he's used to playing with, been given a 'chance' with, the only time i felt some of Rochdales decent first half football moves ended, was when COG became involved - looked no different to the bits he's shown here.

Struggling for strikers we may be, give the pan lids a go and leave him where he is.

Exactly how i feel about smalley. All just opinions though.

I don't know, there are some games that stand out. Everton. Luton. Hartlepool (I think), or was it Northampton? I might not go ballistic with his brilliance, but he is far from being anywhere near one of the lesser players in the team for me.

Edited by OldhamSheridan