To all or supporters - you team needs you, don't go

Gotta say, I don't know how many went in the end to Walsall, the weather is terrrible

Its gonna be a long journey home for you.

I applaud your faith as well as all of you who make your way either down to BP, away games or both

Its gonna be a tough season for us all

I just hope we can keep supporting - everyone's effort is needed

LETS BE THE EXTRA MAN

I'm up for a challenge are you?

I'm all for being the twelfth man. Remind me who the other eleven are? :lol:

Seriously, you're right. This is when a team needs its fans the most.

Thanks Greg, its sad but the fans are split too. I hear the heated words on the terraces and have even argued with a few myself. Its not good, however when we are UNITED (aagghh I hate that word) like we were last 30mins on Sat, it was fanatastic

Were all over ground too, chaddy, RRE main stand. We need one big voice to lift the team - even the team acknowledge this this week.

Maybe our last few years at BP, the club need to make a decision to have one end only for home fans and the main stand. If we are in one area we can muster a roar.

Thanks Greg, its sad but the fans are split too. I hear the heated words on the terraces and have even argued with a few myself. Its not good, however when we are UNITED (aagghh I hate that word) like we were last 30mins on Sat, it was fanatastic

Were all over ground too, chaddy, RRE main stand. We need one big voice to lift the team - even the team acknowledge this this week.

Maybe our last few years at BP, the club need to make a decision to have one end only for home fans and the main stand. If we are in one area we can muster a roar.

Two sided ground here we come :)

Two sided ground here we come :)

From a vocal point of view - yes as we are all in one place more or less to make a big noise

I'm in the RRE and on Sat I could not hear the Chaddy and I bet it was vice versa, I don't know what it sounds like on the pitch. A whimper maybe from three sides? What must we sound like on a windy day - a wet fart maybe?

Yet as ususal, I came out of BP with a sore throat with singing

So, would you want to have the last few years at BP with a small crowd but good atmosphere? or small crowd spread across three sides with a whimper of noise?

I know what I want to remember

Gotta say, I don't know how many went in the end to Walsall, the weather is terrrible

Its gonna be a long journey home for you.

I applaud your faith as well as all of you who make your way either down to BP, away games or both

Its gonna be a tough season for us all

I just hope we can keep supporting - everyone's effort is needed

LETS BE THE EXTRA MAN

I'm up for a challenge are you?

Not really no.....but I go, get depressed, then come home.

I was hoping we'd get one back just so the boys and girls who went down there and got cold and wet would have something to smile about on the way back . Next time - hope there was a good booze anyway!

It's funny you shoud say that. There's a story waiting to be told, but I haven't got time to tell it as I;m off to Birmingham for the Frankfurt German Market.

It's funny you shoud say that. There's a story waiting to be told, but I haven't got time to tell it as I;m off to Birmingham for the Frankfurt German Market.

Diego....you leaves us all dangling again haven't you......"tune in for the next episode....."

Diego is a marketing genius.

Post an appetite-whetter

People keep logging in to see if the tale has been told

More clicks = more money for the club

We all get a funny story

It's foolproof.

I'm not going to spoil the surprise, but I promise that all of you who can't get enough of his Southend story are going to love this one!

I'm not going to spoil the surprise, but I promise that all of you who can't get enough of his Southend story are going to love this one!

*Groan*

Another self-quote-a-thon of boringly massive proportions, which to be beaten over the head with for the next 12 months.