out numbered at home on 01.12.09

We've just come back from BP after exchanging our tickets from the RRE to Chaddy for Tuesdays game.

Tangerine dreams asked the lady in the office how the Leeds tickets for them have sold - 4,283 away fans are going to decend on BP on Tuesday. YES YOU HEARD 4,283.....

Somehow, I don't think we're going to match that target.

So, a plea, if you were thinking of giving it a miss or just umming and arring, please get yourself down to BP if you can. Beg, plead, borrow and sell your soul if you have to. Get some dosh - early Chrimbo pressie maybe off your folks, wife, kids

Your team needs you.....and my voice is not going to last all game.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've just come back from BP after exchanging our tickets from the RRE to Chaddy for Tuesdays game.

Tangerine dreams asked the lady in the office how the Leeds tickets for them have sold - 4,283 away fans are going to decend on BP on Tuesday. YES YOU HEARD 4,283.....

So, a plea, if you were thinking of giving it a miss or just umming and arring, please get yourself down to BP if you can. Beg, plead, borrow and sell your soul if you have to. Get some dosh - early Chrimbo pressie maybe off your folks, wife, kids

If they've sold that many now doesn't that mean they could sell more before tuesday?

If they've sold that many now doesn't that mean they could sell more before tuesday?

I believe so....heartbreaking I know, to be outnumbered at home.

I am hoping as soon as they start stripping off again, being half naked in the ground like last time, that the stewards start ejecting them as offending my delicate eyeballs. I am sure there must be some ye old law about half naked ugly men parading infront of women and kids.

Especially, so close after eating my tea. -yuk!!!!!!!!!

I did mention it to the stewards last time.

If its the only way to re-dress the balance and bring order to the world - then get the naked, ugly buggers out of BP please

I actually forgot we were playing.

that's it SC...you now have to attend every home game as pennance....dressed as a "coconut". The only allowance is Xmas where you must dress as coconut disguised as Santa.

Shame on you....lol

Your forgiven....just be there....

They have a team worth watching, we don't.

They have a team worth watching, we don't.

Sorry Lee, I don't agree. I don't think we have outplayed/outclassed at BP at all this season. Moments of class from Southamnplton and that was it.

Even Leeds the other week, we weren't that bad. They just got two good goals that night.

If we can play like we did the last 30mins of the Colchester game then I predict a win. Its a chance to see how the "Heff" plays too.

Just get you arse there if you can

C'mon you blues.......................

Sorry Lee, I don't agree. I don't think we have outplayed/outclassed at BP at all this season. Moments of class from Southamnplton and that was it.

Even Leeds the other week, we weren't that bad. They just got two good goals that night.

If we can play like we did the last 30mins of the Colchester game then I predict a win. Its a chance to see how the "Heff" plays too.

Agree with you.

It's a game that needs Latics to be supported by as many as possible. It seems it's become almost fashionable to post reasons for not attending.

For anyone who really has the interests of the club at heart, who wants them to win, please be there.

I do, but I can't.

Surely it's better that Leeds bring more? More money in the coffers for us.

If people can't then fine. It's them as won't!

Not sure about the point about Leeds bringing more. OK if they sell out but even more money if we sold more home tickets .

We got a real bumming off Hartlepool.....

It was a side point. Of course we'd all like there to be more Oldham fans there, but the original post makes it sound like it's a terrible thing that Leeds are bringing 4,000+ fans. It isn't. They're lining our pockets.

Come on Zorro, the original poster is clearly not taking a financial view on things and simply trying ensure we're not outnumbered. It's a :censored:e state of affairs that we will be outnumbered and well done to the OP for trying to tweak the conscience of some of our supporters.

Come on Zorro, the original poster is clearly not taking a financial view on things and simply trying ensure we're not outnumbered. It's a :censored:e state of affairs that we will be outnumbered and well done to the OP for trying to tweak the conscience of some of our supporters.

We all knew deep down that there will be more L$$ds fans in the ground than us.

The major thing is that the latics fans that will be there,want to be there and if there is only 1000 tics so be it..

Southern based tics are exempt from my post, but can buy me a pint in norwich :wink:

Well it's added 3 to the attendance with other family members coming along.

Well chuffed. Told him he can accidentally stand on the toes of the Leeds players when all the handshaking goes on!

Hopefully Kettering will clatter a few tomorrow.

Edited by opinions4u