Pitch Freeze

Having just had a look at the weather forecast what temperature does our ground cover work at again? Is it minus 4? As it might be too cold for it tonight and early next morning judging by the forecast I saw. Plus it doesn't look like it will be very warm during the day to warm the pitch up if it freezes. Be a shame if it was called off as I think tomorrow is an ideal time to play Leeds.

Having just had a look at the weather forecast what temperature does our ground cover work at again? Is it minus 4? As it might be too cold for it tonight and early next morning judging by the forecast I saw. Plus it doesn't look like it will be very warm during the day to warm the pitch up if it freezes. Be a shame if it was called off as I think tomorrow is an ideal time to play Leeds.

No time is an ideal time for us to play anyone. With a bit of luck it will fall foul of the weather and we wont have to waste all our team watching that bunch of gutless t***s.

No time is an ideal time for us to play anyone. With a bit of luck it will fall foul of the weather and we wont have to waste all our team watching that bunch of gutless t***s.

Tell you what, given that you're calling them playground names, why don't you arrange a meeting with the team and tell them face to face what you've put on here.

Moronic Hypocrite.

Ye Gods!!!!!!!!

The chuffing weather is agaisnt us now...two players down....what next?......aaagghhhh!!!!!!

"she canna cope anymore Captain, she's gonna blow....."

Just breath, just breath.....

Phew!!!

That was close....

Unless its going to be called off - I'll be there, see you in the chaddy folks!!!! :shock:

Tonight's weather is forecast to be light rain around kick-off developing in to heavy rain towards the end of the match.

Temperatures will be below freezing until lunch time but warming up as the day progresses and a tropical 4 degrees celsius for the duration of the match.

In other words, get down to BP tonight and watch the mighty Latics beat a tired Leeds side.

Tonight's weather is forecast to be light rain around kick-off developing in to heavy rain towards the end of the match.

Temperatures will be below freezing until lunch time but warming up as the day progresses and a tropical 4 degrees celsius for the duration of the match.

In other words, get down to BP tonight and watch the mighty Latics beat a tired Leeds side.

It's colder on Metcheck!!

Oldham weather forecast

This is why you work in the IT sector. You cannot be trusted in the real world, you would only harm yourself and others.

:grin:

:lol: i did the quick check around to check for any nosy neighbours who may be having a good old chuckle behind their curtains :curtains: , luckily there were none :lol:

During last year's cold snap I was defrosting the car by pouring water over the windscreen from the side. The wife thought she would "help" and turned the wipers on which then covered me in all the water that I had just poured, what the hell was she thinking? Her half chuckled apology was not accepted.

Frost covers are out - no problems about the pitch - fishul

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...1891332,00.html

It also says that over 8000 tickets have been sold, so assuming that latics fans can pay on the door tonight then maybe, just maybe, we might not be outnumbered after all.

During last year's cold snap I was defrosting the car by pouring water over the windscreen from the side. The wife thought she would "help" and turned the wipers on which then covered me in all the water that I had just poured, what the hell was she thinking? Her half chuckled apology was not accepted.

And the moral of this story..... Women and IT professionals should not be let anywhere near cars.

The world would be a much safer place....

:curtains: