322 members have voted

1. 1. Stay or go? the choice is yours.

• Yes for him to stay
    • No he should go

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got to calarify, do you eman yes to stay or yes to go?

ARe you going to allow a third option of more time?

Happy enough if it is a straight choice though.

Not a question of should he stay or go, injuries are no excuse though for boring, insipid and frankly uninspiring peformances week after week. SOme of the effort is there, I dare say so is some ability - it just needs to be nurtured and coached correctly.

Rectified :lol: its just I've heard many conflicting opinions over the last month or so and I was thinking to myself whilst negotiating the Glasgow rush hour this morning just what the wider thoughts are.

Must be the altitude in Scotland :lol:

Fancy writing the referendum question on Scottish independence :D

That is off topic Gentleman I'm not interested in a replacement............yet

I'd find it hard to call then. I'll probably get some stick for this but if there's a chance we could get Stitch in as a replacement then go for it. However I don't want a Dave Penney Mk2 coming in, 're-building' a squad (no doubt with more league 1/2 fodder) and getting us further up sh*t creek; we'd be better of with Penney Mk1 managing these bunch of wasters and seeing if he can turn it round.

It's all good and well saying "give Penney time". We haven't got any time - this club needs a serious injection of enthusiasm absolutely immediately.

I can see us finally sacking Penney come March in a desperate attempt to maintain our 3rd division status. I'd rather we cut our losses now.

Bring back Stitch and give him £10k a week to sign some proper footballers!! :ranting: