£2 adults vs Exeter; £1 kids

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair I said I was coming back when it was £20 :)

Will you be spending your other £17 in the club Shop or on double pies, leading to another piegate criticism of too few available for the increased attendance? :unsure:

P.S. I put my money where my mouth is last night and sampled a steak and kidney pie, and it was delicious. I had finished eating it by 7:20pm, when 'Jerusalem' was played ove the PA system

Will you be spending your other £17 in the club Shop or on double pies, leading to another piegate criticism of too few available for the increased attendance? :unsure:

Doubtful... I generally respect my family more than to needlessly waste the family income :) I might put an extra £17 into the babies savings account though :D

Edited by oafc0000

P.S. I put my money where my mouth is last night and sampled a steak and kidney pie, and it was delicious. I had finished eating it by 7:20pm, when 'Jerusalem' was played ove the PA system

on an different note, how much does the club get from the catering facilities?

It's just annoying that no-one bothered to tell me at the time, having to get all the way to BP from Eccles isn't too easy without a car!

phone the club and see if you can get the refund on the day of the game

Edited by spadam

NOT ALL TICKET ... stupid in my book

no doubt we'll get there and have people sat in our seats. how hard is it to take a trip down with £2 in ure back pocket (or a mate if u dont live in the manchester area)

Some people really will complain about anything.

no doubt we'll get there and have people sat in our seats. how hard is it to take a trip down with £2 in ure back pocket (or a mate if u dont live in the manchester area)

This is a whoosh isn't it?

Sometimes it's difficult to tell on here .

Well done club.

Edited by LaticsPete

Ermm......how will that work then? Am I correct in presuming that the budget tickets will be the remainder of the allocation minus season tickets.....?? I'm sure as **** I'm not going to be happy if I turn up at the gate and can't get in because someone is sat in my seat.

Edited by tangerinedreams

Im a STH (even bought mine after the discount period) and im very happy with this promotion, the club might as well as make some cash from all the inevitable empty seats anyway. Also im not too fussed if someone is sat in my seat because its busy, wish it were like that every game, il just find somewhere else to sit. Hope this works!!

Ermm......how will that work then? Am I correct in presuming that the budget tickets will be the remainder of the allocation minus season tickets.....?? I'm sure as **** I'm not going to be happy if I turn up at the gate and can't get in because someone is sat in my seat.

That's what will happen, as if it was all ticket loads wouldn't be arsed, but as they can stroll up to the gate I reckon the ground won't be far off capacity. Like celebration Sunday, the town of Oldham loves summat for nowt. So you either get there early or miss out mate. Good that the club is trying another initiative, not arsed what they charge as long as I get in.

Celebration Sunday over 13,000 in the ground, with many season ticket holders not allowed in

Two weeks later v Tranmere 5,500

The promotion needs to be more sustainable, as even a freebie and a 6-0 win failed to generate an increase in attendances...

That's what will happen, as if it was all ticket loads wouldn't be arsed, but as they can stroll up to the gate I reckon the ground won't be far off capacity. Like celebration Sunday, the town of Oldham loves summat for nowt. So you either get there early or miss out mate. Good that the club is trying another initiative, not arsed what they charge as long as I get in.

Celebration Sunday over 13,000 in the ground, with many season ticket holders not allowed in

The promotion needs to be more sustainable, as even a freebie and a 6-0 win failed to generate an increase in attendances...

An easier way to police this rather than tickets, would be vouchers printed in the Chron or Advertiser. No voucher = no discount.

IIRC on Celebration Sunday they just let people in without issuing tickets...they were pretty much just counting on the door. Now if you pay on the gate you always get a stub. As long as the club print out the appropriate number of tickets on the day then they can't go over capacity meaning ST holders would have no problems getting in.

How much did the Northampton and Brighton (?) games pull in a couple of years back when we did the same offer? Pretty sure we didn't sell out (albeit in a 13,500 seater stadium), I'm not convinced this one will be at capacity. We will see what the marketing man is made of now...

Put it this way, if I get there and find someone sat in my seat (ST Holder) then they will be asked to move. Simple as that really for me. Same goes if anyone is sat in the seat that I have paid for for my wife

Put it this way, if I get there and find someone sat in my seat (ST Holder) then they will be asked to move. Simple as that really for me. Same goes if anyone is sat in the seat that I have paid for for my wife

Do it nicely though...

Am I right in thinking the reserved stickers are still out of date ?