American Girls

A Lucie and Olly final two would've been ace. She's stunning and he's the most entertaining. So ner.

You know I like you Ryan but, come on, he dances like he's having a seizure after having a skinful. And he can't sing. And he wants to be Robbie Williams. And he looks uncannily like a ventriloquist's dummy.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i say forgot them there just some silly woman around the corner sorry to say and forgot about them on facebook to we need to think about Oldham Athletic FC.

I see you have found your SHIFT button then.

Next level is the full stop/period/point. Good luck!

ha, i think she has deleted me from being a 'friend' on fbook too.

was sick of all those stupid status updates popping up anyway.

These days, her status updates wouldn't flash up unless you somehow 'interact' with her. Perv. ^_^

Edited by Stitch_KTF

dont blame them for going, im not a woman but taking offence to some of these comments about these girls, maybe she did just want JW but at the end of the day there are thousands of girls like that but not a lot of them get involved with the club as much as she did,

and the moment they come up against a problem a lot of people on here turn against them with hearsay and at the end of the day thats all this story is hearsay.

I wish i knew some of the female relatives of some posters on here to show them just what they are saying about women,

you dont like them thats fine, but the sexist comments are getting a bit too much,

if i travelled half way round the world, got refused to the place i came down especially for and read some of these comments off some posters who only last week where being nice to them I would do exactly the same,

it seems that a lot of these lads were not looking at them as latics fans but more as a young lass to flirt with

sorry you can hurl abuse at me all you want but i see it as 2 latics fans lost and im not impressed

dont blame them for going, im not a woman but taking offence to some of these comments about these girls, maybe she did just want JW but at the end of the day there are thousands of girls like that but not a lot of them get involved with the club as much as she did,

and the moment they come up against a problem a lot of people on here turn against them with hearsay and at the end of the day thats all this story is hearsay.

I wish i knew some of the female relatives of some posters on here to show them just what they are saying about women,

you dont like them thats fine, but the sexist comments are getting a bit too much,

if i travelled half way round the world, got refused to the place i came down especially for and read some of these comments off some posters who only last week where being nice to them I would do exactly the same,

it seems that a lot of these lads were not looking at them as latics fans but more as a young lass to flirt with

sorry you can hurl abuse at me all you want but i see it as 2 latics fans lost and im not impressed

LOOOOOOOOOL!

????

im sorry but theyre not on facebook anymore but talked to them the other day and they werent happy, neither am i to be honest after reading comments off some posters who were complimenting em only a week ago

I don't know about others but you can look back through my posts all you like. There ain't anything positive or negative I've said about them. In fact they've had the attention they've deserved... nothing.

well it seems to me that a lot of people havwe turned on these girls because they have ad problems with certain members of the club,

I once had an argument with a former player (was a player at the time) so does that mean they should fall out with me,

as for comments on here, i dont know what she has said, ill ask though and if someone could direct me to this it would be appreciated,

but as far as i can see she was upset about making a pointless trip which im sure a lot on here can understand,

but the main irritating thing i have seen is "i heard...." this is then taken as fact, and also "just a bit of skirt" that is what winds me up, that you are less because your not the usual type of fan

I would defend any latics fan who is in the same boat, i used to enjoy talkin about latics with them from LA and as far as i am concerned, wether they started supporting yesterday or 50 years ago they are still supporters.

well it seems to me that a lot of people havwe turned on these girls because they have ad problems with certain members of the club,

I once had an argument with a former player (was a player at the time) so does that mean they should fall out with me,

as for comments on here, i dont know what she has said, ill ask though and if someone could direct me to this it would be appreciated,

but as far as i can see she was upset about making a pointless trip which im sure a lot on here can understand,

but the main irritating thing i have seen is "i heard...." this is then taken as fact, and also "just a bit of skirt" that is what winds me up, that you are less because your not the usual type of fan

I would defend any latics fan who is in the same boat, i used to enjoy talkin about latics with them from LA and as far as i am concerned, wether they started supporting yesterday or 50 years ago they are still supporters.

thelaticsfan

I agree with the general flow of what you are saying but other suggestions have been made as well which you might not been aware of. Some poster have suggested they came other here to attempt to cause problems for one of our players and never had any interest in the club etc.

I dont know what the truth is to be frank... If the girls are right I feel sorry for them... If the other posters are right then I think they need to feck off out of dodge...

But dont presume you have all the facts as you probably dont...and I doubt anyone from the club is going to comment...

So like I said...time to move on ?

Edited by oafc0000

Their issues are with JW. Pure and simple. But even then, some of that was of their own making.

To be fair, the seemed to be downplaying the JW link, and it had snowballed to genuine affection for OAFC as a whole, and of the fans and OWTB in particular.

I am sure people do feel sorry they travelled allt hat way, but if they had retained a dignified stance, rather than spit their dummy out, and not even try an alternative turnstile to get int he ground (which would have been easy) and deleting people off facebook (not me, I never joined that circus BTW), and threatening to reveal pictures etc smacks of not really being that deep a friendship or interested us (as Tics)in the first place.

So to find they were not really our "friends" at all, it was all a bit of an act or a bit of air kissing, means that soem people feel it was pretty shallow.

Under those circumstances, it is no real suprise.