American Girls

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Along fans who have stopped going because they can’t get a pie/we signed Lee Hughes/the Lookers is down/they can’t smoke/we’re moving to Manchester/too long in this division/too many Jews (OK, I made that one up)/
:laught16: :laught16: :ranting:

I'm planning on coming from America to attend the Boxing Day match at BP. Should I still come to the match or is there a risk that I will be "banned from the ground" as well? :lol:

PS Not ar$ed about doing the half time draw but a couple of complimentaries will do nicely... :grin:

It's one of my staples of internet comedy when blokes standards are questioned - seen it ever since JKL days. Entirely without offence to Mrs 0000 or Mrs Prozac, neither of who I have met anyway, but it's always as if we all have a couple of supermodels chained to the sink back home. If them two are rough I would need a sick bag to walk down the average hight street in Britain...

Anyone read this? http://soccerlens.com/a-transat-latic-love-affair/35749/

But Oldham is definitely where the girls’ hearts are and, after their flying visit in December, when they’ve already been approached to appear on Sky’s Soccer AM, the girls are planning to return for another game in January. Not that they’re any more prepared than their first visit.

checking youre allowed in might be the best form of preperation!

“And we’ve been told Boundary Park’s the coldest ground in England. That might be a problem, as we don’t really have any winter clothes, living in the Cayman Islands.”

“I only have flip-flops,” says Amber. Somehow you suspect flip-flops or no flip-flops, Amber and Sara will be on the terraces whatever the weather.Boundary Park won’t know what’s hit it.

:unsure:

Edited by alwaysablue

I'm planning on coming from America to attend the Boxing Day match at BP. Should I still come to the match or is there a risk that I will be "banned from the ground" as well? :lol:

PS Not ar$ed about doing the half time draw but a couple of complimentaries will do nicely... :grin:

That depends. Did you bump into Dean Brill in Lanzarote this summer, and enter into a steamy holiday romance with aforesaid butter fingers, which might potentially jeopardise his relationship with his missus?

They would of had to gone no less than first and even then it sounds like a piss take...

This level of wasting money kind of pisses me of to be frank...

I was rather hoping they'd persuade Daddy to waste £30m on purchasing the club and buying lots of decent players.

Wonder how Dave Penney and Jon Worthington would feel if that happened :lol: .

Edited by opinions4u