Disgrace!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a rusty Lada Samara, ill take em for a tour around Fitton Hill, Sholver and Alt!

Limeside might be to much like Beverly Hills!

yes , i believe limeside has gone very much up market these days.

and that you need a few bob to live up there. :lol:

:lol:

You have to laugh. Fck 'em.

Who gives a :censored:!!! Silly bints, publicity seeking bimbos and half of you dingbats on here were stupid enough to lap it up! The only publicity we need is a 2-0 win. I'm still expecting Murrayzmint to pop out from somewhere!

We win a game for the first time in months, score two decent goals and we're more concerened about 'Legally Blonde' wannabes that WERE allowed to attend the game just not pester the players before an imprtant crunch game! :ranting::grin:

Edited by Markoasis

Who gives a :censored:!!! Silly bints, publicity seeking bimbos and half of you dingbats on here were stupid enough to lap it up! The only publicity we need is a 2-0 win. I'm still expecting Murrayzmint to pop out from somewhere!

We win a game for the first time in months, score two decent goals and we're more concerened about 'Legally Blonds' wannbes that WERE allowed to attend the game just not pester the players before an imprtant crunch game! :ranting::grin:

And you're a teacher???

tut tut tut

We win a game for the first time in months, score two decent goals and we're more concerened about 'Legally Blonds' wannbes that WERE allowed to attend the game just not pester the players before an imprtant crunch game! :ranting::grin:

+1

Some people still haven't progressed to the state of maturity where your cock finally stops thinking it is your brain.

We've got plenty of lovely females at BP who go EVERY week to support the team, not bolster their egos.

sadly there both were drunk i was told and there wanted to do something silly in the ground i was told running on the pitch naked.

I saw them in the club shop around 2:30 / 2:40 talking to guy? (marketing guy) and they where clearly not drunk....

They asked "Are you Gordon ?".... Try adding about an extra 200 pound :D

Edited by oafc0000

I really have no idea whats gone on today... I have purposely stayed out of all the sillyness over the last couple of weeks involving these two girls...

I do not know whats gone on but whatever has gone on I know it could of been handled much better...

I saw them in the club shop around 2:30 and I knew things were not going to well...

Lol, even if she was a Fit stalker?

It does make me question why they would support latics though?? They're from California and they support a smallish team all the way in England? It just don't happen. (does it not?) They must have another reason for coming all the way here surely.

I am from Oldham and support New York Giants... I went all the way to New York to watch them...

I had the pleasure of meeting Amber and Sara in The White Hart before the game, and for you cynics out there, there was clearly no angle to their trip at all. They just wanted to come and finally watch the team at BP and have a good day out.

I feel really angry about how they were treated, to ban anyone from the ground for nothing is just plain wrong. They were so excited to be here and get to see a game, to shatter their dream like that was cruel...... I mean ffs, couldn't the club have done this before they travelled. Why wait until they arrived at the Stadium.

They had interviews with many media outlets after the game..... it will be intersting to see what they said in light of such a wasted expensive trip.

Shocking PR from the club.

I saw them in the club shop before the game... They did not look like they where out to cause problems...

I along with a few others off this board met Sarah and Amber before the game at the White Hart. They are lovely people and just wanted to watch Latics play. They were not drunk and didn't seem particularly bothered about seeking any publicity,I guess it is up to the media if they wanted to interview them.

I heard that Penney was the one who banned them from seeing the players which I can understand before a game.I do not know the full tale so I will not comment further but they looked very disappointed just before the game.

Once again we seem to have some immature pr***s on this board who like to judge people without actually meeting them.

1) The player's lounge, in the circumstances, is not the right place for them to be in the hour or so before a match.

2) The way they were told "no" seems to have been blunt (although we don't know that for sure) and as such could have been communicated a little better.

3) They should have still wandered over to a turnstile, paid their £2 each, and sat with the masses (as the previously stated intention was).

(Personally I think somebody senior at the club should have been co-ordinating this a little bit more smartly to maximise publicity, giving the girls a great day out and also protecting anybody on the playing side from potential embarrassment).

I saw them in the club shop before the game... They did not look like they where out to cause problems...

No just online, with their friends egging them on to broadcast what happened in the Cayman Islands...wouldn't suprise me if the club gets dragged through the tabloids again...