Disgrace!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the pleasure of meeting Amber and Sara in The White Hart before the game, and for you cynics out there, there was clearly no angle to their trip at all. They just wanted to come and finally watch the team at BP and have a good day out.

I feel really angry about how they were treated, to ban anyone from the ground for nothing is just plain wrong. They were so excited to be here and get to see a game, to shatter their dream like that was cruel...... I mean ffs, couldn't the club have done this before they travelled. Why wait until they arrived at the Stadium.

They had interviews with many media outlets after the game..... it will be intersting to see what they said in light of such a wasted expensive trip.

Shocking PR from the club.

its amazzing what two slappers can do get the lads fighting there corner with there tails wagging WHO CARES U SAD F**KS

Exactly mate. A load of Yonners charging to the defense of some fame crazy yank crumpet.

I've travelled further and spent a hell of a lot more money watching Oldham over the years than some rich American, I've never spat my dummy out because they wouldn't let me in the players lounge.

I'm all for new fans at BP, but these WAG wannabees are out for themselves and themselves only.

Men + fairly pretty women = Irrational men.

Down with WAGS

Up the Latics!

Exactly mate. A load of Yonners charging to the defense of some fame crazy yank crumpet.

I've travelled further and spent a hell of a lot more money watching Oldham over the years than some rich American, I've never spat my dummy out because they wouldn't let me in the players lounge.

I'm all for new fans at BP, but these WAG wannabees are out for themselves and themselves only.

Down with WAGS

Up the Latics!

they weren't let in the ground, not the lounge

lounge Bob, they choose not to go into the ground themselves

not what i understood ,if thats true then , not the end of the world to not go into the lounge ,if it was me i would go str

aight into the chaddy end ,pity its all seats thou :disappointed:

Down with WAGS

Up the Latics!

We know the script m8

so where there at the game then and there not that important that we talking about them a pointless thread then if there were at the game and people told me loads of fake info then.

My understanding is that they went up to The Queens and then sat outside the stadium listening to the crowd.