Disgrace!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if it's already been mentioned already but I think it's ridiculous that Jon Worthington and Dave Penney did not let the two American lasses into the ground.

How and why are we turning down fans?!?!

Wow, a whole £4 missed out on.

Can't blame Jon tbf, I doubt he likes his name dragged up all the time.

also they aint just come from oldham etc the came from usa massive difference

I don't blame Jon Worthington at all. What type of reaction where them two expecting from him and his girlfriend?

I just hope they leave the club alone now.

I don't blame Jon Worthington at all. What type of reaction where them two expecting from him and his girlfriend?

ffs sake they came over to see latics play exeter not mufc v villa , not many people would spend all that money to watch us we need good publicity , i would like to see others spend good money to fly over and not get in ,i am certain they would not be happy as well , i don't have that money at the moment to come over to see latics ,but as soon as i have i will be over

Edited by boboafc

I didn't realise him & his girlfriend owned the club? Perhaps if I called Jon sh*t and his girlfriend a jealous cow they'll have me banned too? We are in no position to be turning away fans and good publicity.

Edited by alwaysablue

Utter disgrace........................ Bowl, if Worthington's girfriend is pissed off it should be with him. And discopants......... you call that performing? Whether you like them or not they have just flown half way round the world to watch a struggling team. The dickheads who run our club are a joke and a PR disaster.

Also if there is a good reason for them to have been turned away then fair enough but maybe they could have been informed before they flew how ever many thousand miles instead of letting them actually arrive at the ground ffs.

Edited by alwaysablue

I didn't realise him & his girlfriend owned the club? Perhaps if I called Jon sh*t and his girlfriend a jealous cow they'll have me banned too? We are in no pisition to be turning away fans and good publicity.

He is an employee off the club and they should listen to his concerns.

Edited by Senor_Coconut

They were allowed into the ground, just not into the lounge! Absolute disgrace i agree! :huh::blink:

They escaped the lounge !!!! Lucky girls

............. wonder if they still have the picture of Lee Hughes next to the public telephone in there :grin: oh the irony