Wycombe weather

What a load of :censored:. If there's no game on, I don't want to wake up before 1PM earliest. Not sure if I can be arsed getting up at 8 in the morning to log onto the internet only to find out it's been cancelled, so I can imagine how the Northerners feel about it.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a load of :censored:. If there's no game on, I don't want to wake up before 1PM earliest. Not sure if I can be arsed getting up at 8 in the morning to log onto the internet only to find out it's been cancelled, so I can imagine how the Northerners feel about it.

I thought the game was always on until it was off, if you see what I mean. The way they've got it, it's off until it's on, which they'll helpfully tell us tomorrow morning. Ouanquerres.

Tell me about it. I'm watching Doves tonight at G-Mex and want to go to South nightclub after the gig and have a few cans o' Red Stripe and a dance. However, if the game is on, I am to be behind the wheel at 9am and I'm not going to know until the morning.

It's a proper quandry. Do I take the path of abstinence or the devil's path?

Tell me about it. I'm watching Doves tonight at G-Mex and want to go to South nightclub after the gig and have a few cans o' Red Stripe and a dance. However, if the game is on, I am to be behind the wheel at 9am and I'm not going to know until the morning.

It's a proper quandry. Do I take the path of abstinence or the devil's path?

Get pissed, it'll be off it's minus temperatures already, its not just the one road they need to take into consideration its the whole surrounding area - Wycombe have handled this badly, undersoil heating or not. The club coach will be past Brum by the time the Southern Shandy Drinkers decide to call it off! :ranting: *

*Glad I have no intention of going, although I was tempted earlier in the week!

Get pissed, it'll be off it's minus temperatures already, its not just the one road they need to take into consideration its the whole surrounding area - Wycombe have handled this badly, undersoil heating or not. The club coach will be past Brum by the time the Southern Shandy Drinkers decide to call it off! :ranting: *

The team travelled today, pal.

On the way back? They travelled down today.....

Meant the fans coach mate! I know DP and the 'nil nillers' have gone down today...

Sorry, I'm not used to somebody caring about the fans :wink:

Talking of the team, they have the same quandry as me tonight. To get pissed or not to get pissed...

...it would have been an easy decision in Shez's day :grin:

Sorry, I'm not used to somebody caring about the fans :wink:

Talking of the team, they have the same quandry as me tonight. To get pissed or not to get pissed...

...it would have been an easy decision in Shez's day :grin:

at least there is a back up plan for you if it goes to pot tomorrow night...

"you never listen to a word i sayyyyy!"

Just went to a store less than a mile from the ground. 4 inches of snow last night, now packed to an inch. Roads clear and wet. A few new flakes in the air and more in the forecast. The issue is ice around the area ... melted snow today, freezing now and expecting to hit minus 5 tonight.

Don't see why it won't be on. Well i do but the chances aren't as bad as people are making out. 75/80% of games are normally on throughout the leagues on matchdays and all have the same problem. Same problems occured for Swansea & Leicester in previous seasons with both going ahead, could easily be called off like people say but at the moment i'd say all this negativity "its defo gonna be off" talk is way off the mark, on the down side, i don't want to be half way there then they call it off.

Just went to a store less than a mile from the ground. 4 inches of snow last night, now packed to an inch. Roads clear and wet. A few new flakes in the air and more in the forecast. The issue is ice around the area ... melted snow today, freezing now and expecting to hit minus 5 tonight.

as you must live near the ground has the council put salt on the roads yet?

did you see Lee Duxbury by any chance? :lol:

the M40 is a lonely place tangers :wink:

I've changed my mind more than a woman, think I'll leave the final one until tomorrow am, not getting s*** faced tonight so we can still go tomorrow if my mind is made up, wish underdog could drive though......it would be easier then, after doing 2000 kms this week the last thing I want to do is drive 200 or so miles to see celulite or is it.... :lol: