2-1 down at hartlepool.

best prepare for league 2 football next season. I have never felt so dis-ilusioned in 35 yrs as a Latics fan. I think all the members of OWTB could pick a better team than DP. It has been a season of watching the worst football at BP in my lifetime, its fair to say that we have had some bad luck with injuries and also out on the pitch but we can not ignore the fact that we are not even up to league one standard under Penney.

Looks to me from the stats that we're well on top, not a lot you can do about it...

how about we try to defend properly and have some shots on goal... 'they've had all the ball but are 2-0 down' exactly, as far as I know in football no points are awarded for 'we played well but lost'

have faith in DP but slowly losing it, seems to be no aggressive mentality or any of us taking the initiative in all our games and going at the oppo no matter who it is.

This sitting back and waiting for a gap to break is costing us big time.......

bbc sports states we have had 56% posession, 2 attempts on target (they have had 4), 3 corners (they have had 1).

What does it say???/....we need to get someone on to convert these chances.

On the site is sounds as if Goodwin is having a busy day/nightmare, fouls given away and many clearance too.

still time to salvage something....c'mon

bbc sports states we have had 56% posession, 2 attempts on target (they have had 4), 3 corners (they have had 1).

What does it say???/....we need to get someone on to convert these chances.

On the site is sounds as if Goodwin is having a busy day/nightmare, fouls given away and many clearance too.

still time to salvage something....c'mon

Goodwin looks another negative signing when it seems everyone but the manager knows the priorities are creativity and goals.

* Goodwin booked, now a liability.

Edited by BP1960

:ranting: Why didn't our chuffing subs come on earlier????

69th min for Abbott

Those bloomin players had better have gone over and clapped those 170+ fans who were brave enought to go.

I hate having to bite my chuffing nails....why is the last 20mins of any latics game so blooming traumatic...tut

Hope eveyone gets home safe.....and remembers to pick our abandoned player up on the way home... :grin: