Should the team take a break abroad ?

I wouldn't massage their egos with a trip abroad, but take them to Selly Oak Hospital and introduce them to some real hero's who have suffered horrendous injuries fighting for their country, then perhaps they will recognise that it's not that tough a life to work your socks off for your teamates and your boss for 90 minutes every week

I agree it's not a tough life for them, they play football! Lets have a bit of reality. They aren't criminals or scum of the earth.

Next time you are late for work or put in a sickie perhaps you would like to go to Selly Oak as well? It's the same thing really isn't it?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With no matches imminent now for about 10 days and a lack of training facilities, should the Latics squad take a short break abroad to warmer climes ?

I have known clubs players to fund such trips themselves and as long it's well supervised and there is no repeat of the dogs fiasco then it may well be of benefit.

Your thoughts please.

yes they should take a break , here its 25c on friday too

With no matches imminent now for about 10 days and a lack of training facilities, should the Latics squad take a short break abroad to warmer climes ?

I have known clubs players to fund such trips themselves and as long it's well supervised and there is no repeat of the dogs fiasco then it may well be of benefit.

Your thoughts please.

Without reading the other 3 pages so far, i'm pretty sure this will have been said already but they've definitely earnt it.