O'Grady leaves permanently

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We made a nice profit out of the deal. For a striker who never scored for us. Nice piece of business!

Given that there was competition for his signature, I would imagine that the fee was higher than the 30k we paid

Hmm that is very optimistic I just dont think we have made a "nice profit" somehow

Hmm that is very optimistic I just dont think we have made a "nice profit" somehow

Dale needed him, when we bought him Rotherham needed rid. This coupled with the club being "happy with the fee" suggests to me that we made a profit.

Besides, if he's gone for less than £30k then.....Penney out.

Dale needed him, when we bought him Rotherham needed rid. This coupled with the club being "happy with the fee" suggests to me that we made a profit.

I see your point Im just very skeptical

We cant score for toffee! We needed him!

Truth is ... why should we know ? This is whats wrong with football .... He isnt a Latics player now.. the fans have no influence on if he stayed or went nor do they have any right to know if we made a nice profit ... why should we care for crying out loud. 3 points and the go ahead forSaturdays game and we should be happy not niggling tiny insignificant peices of data. Come on guys

Whether we bring in Heffernan or a n other the seasons over and I'm not really bothered as long as we stay up, however, at the start of next season two recognised strikers please.

Penney dropped a major bo****k in August by starting the season short of a couple of key players, If we'd had Heffernan or Nardiello alongside Pav from the start and another centre back we wouldn't be in this mess!!

I'm looking for Penney to crack on next season, get rid of some dead wood and really go for it...let's get the crowds back to BP, play attacking football and give them something to shout about....One thing is for certain, another season like this one and I fear the BP faithful will be gone for good!!!

Truth is ... why should we know ? This is whats wrong with football .... He isnt a Latics player now.. the fans have no influence on if he stayed or went nor do they have any right to know if we made a nice profit ... why should we care for crying out loud. 3 points and the go ahead forSaturdays game and we should be happy not niggling tiny insignificant peices of data. Come on guys

i bet you thought that when m**re suddenly started his quick fire sells and armstrong,one size etc went for peanuts...

in your opinion or penneys?

its irrelevant, no one knows(as usual,undisclosed fee).

a habit TTA love to keep to themselves when money comes in, but when they "lose £10,000" because of "wasted" pies, the whole world knows.

Rochdale have asked for it to be undisclosed, suppose it could all be just lies.