Stockport new loan signings

I know in the FA cup there is a rule that says you have to be at the club and properly registered as such for the first scheduled game to play in any replay- is there a rule about this for the League as I don't think the Hatters signed them in time did they.

And whilst almost everyone is assuming the worst, no one has stated that it might actually give us time to be able to sign some loan players too.

And maybe ship out the odd lead weight too.

Chin Up chaps.

like who

and who are we going to ship out exactly...hardly brimming with players are we

it all stunk to high heaven when they called the inspection early.....at the very least i hope the club contact the fa over this matter,i still think we will beat them but its the principle.

like who

it all stunk to high heaven when they called the inspection early.....at the very least i hope the club contact the fa over this matter,i still think we will beat them but its the principle.

IT did stink Ed, and the default first option would be play it then every time, they were there for the taking. But this thread is about their loan signing, and the vast majority writing us off.

like who

Alan Hardy already said that if he'd been in the office at the time he would have pushed the FA to delay the pitch inspection until Sat am.

So why didn't somebody at Latics do it in his absence !! If they did what was the result.

All too late now and once again Latics have been stung !!!

Edited by losesome

Didn't Dave Penney attend the pitch inspection? Why did he not voice his concerns about an early inspection?

He did but the referee's decision was final.

It strikes me that the inspection was on a Friday to allow Stockport a little financial manouvrability with the loan signings that have just gone through. It would not have surprised me if some of these players had joined them on the Friday, IF the game had been deemed playable or the referee had deferred his decision to the Saturday morning.