Millwall Post Match Interview Predictions

Played Well Lacked cutting edge.... (The usual)...

You cant legislate for individual errors... (All too Familiar)

We matched them for ... minutes (regular)

The seventh goal was the icing on the cake and no more than we deserved...(Fantasy but you never know)

To be fair I wouldnt mind any of the above as long as their is some attacking intent, desire and pride in the blue shirt. As I have a four hour round trip tomorrow please Dave make it worthwhile.

"There's no excuse for what the Millwall fans did, but we have invited them back at the end of the season to pull down the main stand."

"I was as surprised as anyone when the last minute deal was completed, and I'm sure the fans will warm to him if he keeps scoring goals like that," said Penney of Lee Hughes's performance. For Millwall.

"I guarantee we'll finish in the top four." .... oh wait, that was some other idiot.

"No-one was more shocked than me at what happened at half time, I don't think I've ever seen fans show their feelings in quite that way before. Still, it seemed to have the desired effect on Sean, whose performance I thought reached a thundering climax in the second half."

We were different class today, there's no doubt about that. To a man, we really wanted it and demonstrated that in the way we went all out to put Millwall under pressure. They didn't know what had hit them - a couple of season tickets from the Chaddy, in the case of their keeper.

It's just unfortunate that we didn't manage to finish either of the half-chances we created. And then to add insult to injury the keeper's dropped a clanger to gift them the late winner. He knows that though and doesn't need me to tell him.

But it's not all disappointment; there's a lot there to build on.

We were different class today, there's no doubt about that. To a man, we really wanted it and demonstrated that in the way we went all out to put Millwall under pressure. They didn't know what had hit them - a couple of season tickets from the Chaddy, in the case of their keeper.

It's just unfortunate that we didn't manage to finish either of the half-chances we created. And then to add insult to injury the keeper's dropped a clanger to gift them the late winner. He knows that though and doesn't need me to tell him.

But it's not all disappointment; there's a lot there to build on.

Even I remember that.

"Played Well Lacked cutting edge.... (The usual)..."

As predicted rolled out on GMR

With such a lack of firepower why take Pav off?

Either DP is a Football genius or seriously deluded.

We needed a striker before the season, we still need a striker....SORT IT or we will be playing in a league below Bury and Rochdale for the first time in my lifetime.

Because he was absolutely goosed, having not played since about October (besides Tuesday)?

We need a striker desperately, as it's completely clear that Keigan knobhead just isn't up to the job.

Taylor was more ineffective than Parker, and doesn't deserve a starting place. Lacking in match fitness is no excuse, non performing players cannot be carried in a relagtion battle.

How Smalley retains his place is beyond me.

From Penneys Radio Manchester aftermatch interview.

We set the standard today, carry on like that and we will be fine.

We played excellent today.

No need to train harder than we already are.

Not going to ask the ref why he gave the penalty , he's going for a beer instead.

That pile of crap cheesed me off more than the game, his interivews are shocking for fans to listen to.

Sorry but I am fast approaching Penney out!

Not going to ask the ref why he gave the penalty , he's going for a beer instead.

That pile of crap cheesed me off more than the game, his interivews are shocking for fans to listen to.

he is feckin deluded...

was penney talking about latics or dale?

was penney talking about latics or dale?

He was talking out of his backside Bob. It's all well and good backing your players in a public intervew but for god sake dont insult the fans who have sat there for 90 minutes watching. We had chances in the 1st half but the 2nd was back to square one when it comes to providing some excitement.