Millwall: BBC TV video highlights

Watchiing it I expected to see the linesmans flag waving wildly in the corner of the picture as the camera pans up field to follow the ball - but no.

Looks like the right decision in the end, so cannot complain too much, but ref didn't give it and lino took a while to flag as well. This makes it look a more bizzare and contoversial decision than it was.

Empty stands on a Saturday game... Looks depressing...

Gregan acted like an idiot...

Parker sucks...

Ok, but at the time did you see the off the ball incident? Where were you sat? I was in RRE and didn't see anything and didn't hear any roar of outrage from Millwall fans.

Ok, but at the time did you see the off the ball incident? Where were you sat? I was in RRE and didn't see anything and didn't hear any roar of outrage from Millwall fans.

I was lying in bed at the time :)

What you getting at anyway ? The decision was the right one and that is all that really matters..

But it wasn't the right decision....

The foul is given to the first offence, the ref didn't penalise the 'rugby tackle' (looked more like they tripped each other up to me in the stands, will watch the highlights in a minute), but then the Millwall guy kicked Gregan, = direct free kick to us, from just inside the penalty area.

By all means, send Gregan off for the throttle, but it wasn't a penalty, no opinion about it.

The "wrestle" beforehand was in view of the referee and he didn't give it. It looks like a 6 of one / half a dozen of the other to me.

Lino gave what he saw. shame he didn't see the kick/trip by Harris that preceded it.

We really are useless in front of goal. No doubt another fullback or defensive mid will be brought in so they can be played out of posistion by the forward thinking Mr Penney.

I knew that save from Brill in the 1st half was good but it looks even better on tv.

grabban should have scored from the rebound off the post.

thanks for putting it on the site mister sideburns.

Crieky that was a bad miss, sign him up!

Completely unrelated, but with an absence of goof news, quite good to see this about a Racing Car on ice.

The only link is that he was more cautiosu than Dave Penney!

Put yer foot down...

We really are useless in front of goal. No doubt another fullback or defensive mid will be brought in so they can be played out of posistion by the forward thinking Mr Penney.

I knew that save from Brill in the 1st half was good but it looks even better on tv.

Agreed, a very good save. Also, when the teams are coming out, Brill looks really pumped up, unlike his teammates.

Enjoyed the game not the result - really dont get why it took fatty so long to finally make the decision to give the pen - if was as obvious as it looked, surely flag should have gone up as soon as - not let us have a chance at the other end - medd me blood boil it did