Stockport game off

England might have won the World Cup

We might have bounced back up from the Conference.

Be in a play off spot in the Champiionship

Playing to sell out 12,500 crowds in Failsworth

With Paul Scholes commading midfield, Taylor getting his testimonial at Leeds.

Speaking of Oldham fan's travelling has anyone told any exiles (who ought to have left by now) the game's off? I'm thinking it could be a BALLache of a journey otherwise

You can say that again.

To add insult to injury on the way back, we got to within about four miles from home to find the road blocked by fire engines, and had to do a twelve mile detour.

You can say that again.

To add insult to injury on the way back, we got to within about four miles from home to find the road blocked by fire engines, and had to do a twelve mile detour.

Well I posted it to remind someone who has your details to tell you. I hope you didn't travel too far

Out of interest, what is the record for most games canceled for a team in a single season? Can we not just start the season again?

Better still, can we not ask for the season to be extended, due to all the postponements?We may get some replays on a Saturday then.

Well I posted it to remind someone who has your details to tell you. I hope you didn't travel too far

We were already in Oldham, and planning to pick up a couple of Latics fans for the trip to Stockport, when we got the text about a pitch inspection. The day wasn't wasted, but we could have gone on Thursday instead if we'd known the game would be off.

So it's another trip on Thursday to see the plan unveiled. Surely there's no way that could possibly be called off. :unsure:

Personally, I'm relieved. Not really sure why.

The first team seem to be getting closer to being all fit. Joe's hamstring twinge has sorted out. Pav must be nearer to 100%. Flahavan will be able to play. Lomax will be closer to fitness. Unlike the snow this will not affect training so they should all be sharper when we eventually get to play a game again.

I hope.

Trouble is, even when everyone's fit we're still crap!

For the people that have latics player go on stockports site and watch interview with gary ablett,shows state of pitch.Ref is quoted as saying lets get on with it,it's only a muddy pitch.

Ablett also said "there was no chance of good football being played on that pitch".

Which could also have been stated in perfect conditions.

For the people that have latics player go on stockports site and watch interview with gary ablett,shows state of pitch.Ref is quoted as saying lets get on with it,it's only a muddy pitch.

So somebody doesnt want to play then. If the ref says ok, surely they have to play

She did indeed - it's all part of the rich Latics tapestry. Stitches dropped here and there, but no good getting the needle about it. :lol:

Based on recent events, I reckon a cat must have gotten its paws on the thread and made a right bloody mess of the bugger.

Be nice if we could recover it.