simon whaley

He was sat in the Main Stand today watching the game intently......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Millwall have got Walsall in a few games time, perhaps he was doing some scouting for them before he signs?

Oh, okay...I'm full of crap. I don't know nuffink about Whaley and if or who he's signing for. He's 66 on FIFA though....mebbe worth signing up for that reason alone?

Millwall have got Walsall in a few games time, perhaps he was doing some scouting for them before he signs?

Oh, okay...I'm full of crap. I don't know nuffink about Whaley and if or who he's signing for. He's 66 on FIFA though....mebbe worth signing up for that reason alone?

:lol:

Would love us to sign Whaley because as well as being a threat in front of goal he's a true winger and I think he would deliver the ammo for Price and Abbott.

I fear it will only happen if we can offload Smalley/Whittaker or a n others on loan somewhere.

Whittaker is a div 2 player at best and has no future here if we want to improve...... Smalley was a revelation when he first came into the side and had he continued to improve he/we could have been in the championship.....He's not that 'young kid' anymore and should be one of our key players........I've watched him week in week out and his overall contribution to this team is woeful and it's time to part company.........he's decent in the air and has a bit of pace apart from that I think he's bobbins!!!!

Would love us to sign Whaley because as well as being a threat in front of goal he's a true winger and I think he would deliver the ammo for Price and Abbott.

I fear it will only happen if we can offload Smalley/Whittaker or a n others on loan somewhere.

Whittaker is a div 2 player at best and has no future here if we want to improve...... Smalley was a revelation when he first came into the side and had he continued to improve he/we could have been in the championship.....He's not that 'young kid' anymore and should be one of our key players........I've watched him week in week out and his overall contribution to this team is woeful and it's time to part company.........he's decent in the air and has a bit of pace apart from that I think he's bobbins!!!!

I agree we would need to offload someone. Im a big smalley fan but towards the end of last year and this season he isnt doing the business, sadly.

Whitaker is league 2 fodder, only looks good when he plays against the teams like exeter etc cos that is his level. If he gets a new deal in june i will lose all faith in Penney and his judgement of a footballer (if you have any aspirations towards promotion that is).

What's happened, anyone know????????? :shock:

Is he signing after his trial, no news on Latics web-site, it's gone very quiet about him.

Are we looking at anyone else?

Only news on the official site is "do I want to book a holiday" - NO.

Win a copy of Michael Jackson's "This Is It" teamcard - I think not. :ranting:

Very bored. :computer:

What's happened, anyone know????????? :shock:

Is he signing after his trial, no news on Latics web-site, it's gone very quiet about him.

Are we looking at anyone else?

Only news on the official site is "do I want to book a holiday" - NO.

Win a copy of Michael Jackson's "This Is It" teamcard - I think not. :ranting:

Very bored. :computer:

Is he a Whaley or a Whalley? Soon find out I suppose.

anybody heard anything else, still think he should be snapped right up! always quality at bury and preston, preston mate of mine raved about him at times

from the rarely wrong today:

'Penney is also expected to make an early decision on whether or not to offer a deal to winger Simon Whaley who has been on trial at Boundary Park after being released by Norwich City. The 24-year-old has played a couple of trial games with the club.'

Today? :huh: