Euro Lottery

Beggar off to New Zealand with the family and have my own gym.- Can't say I blame you for that.

Won it on saturday. A whole £6.70. Yeh!! -More than what I have :grin:

Just the usual, nice car, nice house, few accessiories, sort the family out, couple of local charities, then maybe look to invest into some kind of sport in america or a football team, or a racehorse, dependent on how much your talking ....

i would buy a blow up doll of Lilly Allen-Why doesn't that suprise me? :wink:

Edited by tangerinedreams

Just the usual, nice car, nice house, few accessiories, sort the family out, couple of local charities, then maybe look to invest into some kind of sport in america or a football team, or a racehorse, dependent on how much your talking ....

Get your nice house car and get everything sorted,

then stick the remainder of the money on the winner of wimbledon?

Edited by razza699

With £56 million?

Sort out the family. £3 million

Investment. £2 million

Apartment in Boston. £1 million

New house. £1 million

New cars. £250k

Pay of kids' student loans. £30k

Set up fund for Save the Children. £200k

Invest in the Latics. £2 million

Leaves about £46.5 million to mess around with. :grin:

Is it possible to blow that amount? I suppose it is.

I was musing over and OWTB syndicate the other day, with most going to the club, the rest to the winners.

Put then thought if we did win, everyone would want to keep the money for themselvves rather than the football club.!

We could do 60% members, 40% for players!

If I was to win €56 by accidentally finding a ticket whilst perusing round Durham on a dinnertime I'd hire a load of crackwhores to move into some freshly purchased property in areas around Boundary Park, Failsworth and my former bosses house.

I'd probably take up residence in the background at the club, but wouldn't get too giddy.

I'd drive into work in an Aston Martin* and do nothing for as long as I could before getting sacked. I reckon 5-10 years.

*and hire someone to stand next to it**.

**Whilst parked, they'd have to run whilst I was driving it of course.

i would buy a blow up doll of Lilly Allen

With £56m I reckon I could buy Lily Allen. And I probably would.

Seriously, if I won it, I'd approach TTA and ask them how much it would cost to redevelop BP (I'm guessing £20m for 3 new stands?), write them a cheque for the redevelopment and still have £30m+ in the bank. I wouldn't ask for much... maybe just a statue outside, or re-name the Chaddy End "the David Ragg Chadderton Road End"... you know, just so I had something to show for it :D

Never mind about how you'd spend it. Is anyone else pretty happy that a decent couple won it? Pretty standard family, worked for a living, level-headed and can now enjoy life after both quitting work? It crap when someone too young wins it, or someone elderly who'll probably die in a year or two and give it all to their cat?

Regards to winning it, I've always said I'd take over a pretty low-ranked non-league team, change their name to Knob Town, make them play in an acid flashback of a kit and just get them into the Conference so the classified football chap has to say "Eastbourne Borough 1, Knob Town 1" .

Edited by Frankly Mr Shankly

1) Go and see all family and friends with my new cheque book.

2) Ring Simon Corney

3) Sail to Oz to see family and fly home 1st class.

4) New 5mill house built from scratch.

5) Write a cheque every month for half the interest and give to good causes, 1st being Kershaws Hospice.

Wake up in 5 years, skint and with an astonishingly broad range of health problems. Or maybe do another degree or something. I think I would visit the Cartlon Way crackwhores or buy a spare nubile daughter off the travellers camp before bothering with Lily Allen. I might buy her dad though some that I can bury him in tarmac.

Wake up in 5 years, skint and with an astonishingly broad range of health problems. Or maybe do another degree or something. I think I would visit the Cartlon Way crackwhores or buy a spare nubile daughter off the travellers camp before bothering with Lily Allen. I might buy her dad though some that I can bury him in tarmac.

There's alot of killing two Allen's with one stone here.