Is Exeter a must win game?

Exeter: is it a must win  

121 members have voted

1. 1. which is the most impartant

• A must win for Latics
    • A must win for DP
    • Not a must win game
    • A must not lose game

Personally I think it's a must not lose game.

My own thoughts are that it's a game we have to look to win. Exeter have been poor lately and have injury problems.We've seen the beginnings of better form for us recently so it's time to start bagging 3pts and hopefully climb out of danger.

Got a good feeling about tomorrow.

It's a must not lose game for me, however If we do lose and also fail to get maximum points against Leyton Orient I think TTA will have to make a brave decision come the Wycombe game!!!

Relegation would be a disaster and any new man would have to be given sufficient time to save our season!!!!!

It's a must not lose game for me, however If we do lose and also fail to get maximum points against Leyton Orient I think TTA will have to make a brave decision come the Wycombe game!!!

Relegation would be a disaster and any new man would have to be given sufficient time to save our season!!!!!

we must not lose, a draw would not be a disaster, but we should be looking to win.

have a feeling we will give someone a thrashing soon when every shot we have will bulge the net. :grin:

It's a must not lose game for me, however If we do lose and also fail to get maximum points against Leyton Orient I think TTA will have to make a brave decision come the Wycombe game!!!Relegation would be a disaster and any new man would have to be given sufficient time to save our season!!!!!

Come Wednesday morning, after we lose 1 v 0 at Exeter tomorrow and then draw 0 v 0 at home to Orient on Tuesday night, Dave Penney will be gone.....

This seems like piling a whole load of pressure on yourself:

Must Win

If you publicly claim that a game is must win and then you don't win it, it doesn't leave you in a great position.

Personally, I wouldn't class it as must win but I would say that we neeed to pick up a minimum of 13 points in our next 6 games

Must win for me Lags. Just hope Penney goes with that attitude rather than must not lose as well (although I will be very surprised if he sets out to win it).

Penney said recently that he never sets his stall out not to lose!!!!